Diana - Princess of Wales Conspiracy Theory

Princess Diana married into the Royal Family of the United Kingdom in 1981, to King Charles lll. She was loved and adored by many in the country. She was also known for being involved with activities that the royal family was forbidden to do. On August 31, 1997, Princess Diana died after her driver, Henri Paul, crashed into the 13th pillar in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris. 

One theory is that this was a total accident, that it was a total coincidence that she was at that place, at that time, and had that outcome. They believe that the car she was in was also being followed by paparazzi so that was also a reason for the crash. Also being that her driver Henri Paul, was really under the influence of alcohol because his BAC (blood alcohol content) was over three times the legal limit to operate a car. 

Another theory for her death was the royal family. As stated before, Diana would break many rules in the royal family. This included being the first royal family member to shake hands with an AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) patient, she wouldn’t agree to obey everything Prince Charles said, and removed the word obey from her wedding vows. Another possible reason was that when Charles and Diana got divorced, Charles was still upset about it so he had her killed. Then Chalres and Hendi Paul went to the bars, Charles got him drunk, then he drove Diana and crashed. 

My personal opinion is that the reason she died was because of the royal family. I know that the royal family has top of the line security and safety measures. Also that Diana had a boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, who Diana said was “Mr. Wonderful” and considered him the love of her life. Which might have upset Charles so he would want her dead. 

Do you believe Charles would have wanted Diana dead?

What do you think happened to Princess Diana?

https://people.com/prince-charles-princess-diana-relationship-timeline-5894506#:~:text=In%20his%201994%20biography%2C%20 Charles,at%20the%20Queen's%20Balmoral%20Castle.

https://www.royal.uk/diana-princess-wales

https://people.com/princess-diana-dodi-fayed-relationship-timeline-8386191

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2023/11/24/the-crown-diana-death-paparazzi-driver/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/politics97/diana/driver.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe that it was just an accident, I mean there are reasons to believe that Charles wanted her dead, but i do not think that t here is enough that it would be worth killing him. however i do belive that he could have killed her but there is a possibility 

• In the drama, the royal couple reportedly suggest the funeral should be a “Spencer family matter” but King (then-Prince) Charles says. The vehicle in which The Princess was travelling was involved in a high-speed accident in the Place de l'Alma underpass in central Paris shortly before midnight on Saturday 30 August.

• I do like in your comment how you included a lot of facts about the crash, however I still and for the side that the royal family set up the crash. They could have gotten the driver drunk knowing that he would be driving the vechile with Princess Diana in it. 

• I think that both of the therories could be true but I dont think that she would have died in a car carsh because they should of had the roads closed. I think that soomeone perposly drove into her because she was breaking simple little  rules of roayl family 

• I agree with your comment. I liked that you showed the different view points from the crash. I do aslo agree that the government should had the roads blocked off because she was going to be driving on the road. I also believe that now, if a president is driving, they block off all roads.

• I think both therories could be right all though I agree more towards the royal family had killed her dude to her breaking simple rules, never listen to the directions, and simply just not wanting to be there. I think what happend to princesse diana is she got murdered in a cruel way for doing nothing but being herself. 

• I think the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Princess Diana could be plausablie considering how shady the elites are but since I don't know for absolute fact, I'm gonna go with the story that what happened to Diana is that she got in a horrible car accident and that's the end of the story. 

• I think that both theories could be possible. A car accident is not that unusual but it is true that the royal family had problems with her and could have wanted her dead. She broke a lot of the royal families which made Charles look bad and so he may have wanted her dead.

• I think that the Royal family had something to do with it. I mean, princess Diana had embarassed Charles by not listening and making herself her own person. She disobeyed, and maybe they just wanted her gone so she couldn't convince other women to join the royal family. 

• I agree with your comment. I do think that Princess Diana didn't try but did embarrass Charles. I can also see from him perspective and if someone in my family broke all the rules and everyone knew about it, I would be very embarrssed. I think it was very wrong for him to want her dead. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker