Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence 

Artificial Intelligence is the biggest technological shift so far. Although AI is bigger and better than most of any technology we’ve ever created, it shouldn’t be feared. AI can be used for the wrong matters like being used to gather information to sell online. That wouldn’t be done by the AI itself though, but by criminals that can easily hack into AI databases. 

Most people think that AI will take over jobs and make the next generation very stupid. In school with AI, it's easier to cheat on bigger topics with apps like ChatGPT or any Ai assistance. As of last year, statistics say that over 300 million people will eventually lose their job to AI. Even though that’s only 10% of the workforce, AI can create jobs for them. 

In my opinion, I think Artificial intelligence will benefit the world. Less aggravated people with jobs, and more kind people hopefully, with the customer service. AI may seem scary because it's new, but just like any other piece of technology created, it takes a lot to like it unless it benefits you. 

Would you trust AI? 

Do you think Ai will eventually take over? 

What do you think will happen with AI in the next few years? 

Sources: https://www.enghouseinteractive.com/blog/will-ai-take-over-the-world-will-ai-take-over-customer-service/#:~:text=If%20you%20believe%20science%20fiction,is%20depicted%20in%20the%20movies.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• If AI becomes worldwide millions of employed people will get fired. But AI has some positive traits like advanced technology which will lead to new inventions in the future. In the next few years I think more and more people will be using it and it will spread worldwide.

• Do you think Ai will eventually take over? I do not think that it will anytime soon. I feek that it could however over time i think it is kind of how older pepole thought there would be flying cars in 2020 that obvisley did not happen and I feel that it is bad for everyone anyways.

• Personally, I am not fully trusting of AI. I think we should have AI there if we need it, but if it takes over it would send many without jobs. Some jobs are being controlled by AI and making it so many don't have jobs. Which in result, if people didn't have jobs they wouldn't be able to make money to live off of. 

• I personally don't trust AI, because as you said, people, can use it to cheat on assignments and have it write things for them. In the next few years I expect AI to become more advanced than ever and to be used widespread daily by people in the world.

•  DO you think Ai will eventually take over?. My answer is no i don't think it will i think that it will soon get blocked or taken down for everyone. So it might last a little longer until we better stuff then the technalogy will get better when we get better stuff for everything.

• I think that I don't completely trust AI yet becuase there is such a big opportunity for currupt people to benefit. I don't think that AI will take over becuase there are many jobs that machines can't do but I do think that AI will develop more and more in the forseeable future. 

• In my personal opinion I do not trust AI because over the years its goten a lot more addvanced and with all these new tracking apps, everyone kown where everyone is and it also can be dangerous because its takeing peoples jobs and leaving them to find other ones.

• I would say that AI can help us in school, or when trying to find the right information. But as we move on into more advanced AI they'll get smarter and more helpful. But why wouldn't they try to take over because the smarter AI gets, the more self aware it is.

• Yes and no I think there are reasons we should because they could help you with school work and things like that, but also it could rot your brain and its healther for you to do things with out AI and its more benificial to use more books. yes because its rapily increasing now so just imagining it from like 5 years from now. I think they will eventually start to take over us in a way, but I feel like we are able to control what we do to help slow the increase down. 

• Just like humans, AI systems can make mistakes. For example, a self-driving car might mistake a white tractor-trailer truck crossing a highway for the sky.If you believe science fiction, then you don't understand the meaning of the word fiction. The work market will change as a result of AI-driven automation, necessitating new positions and skills.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker