Wiz's son

At silver lake on thursday Wiz Khalifa threw a birthday party for his son that is two years old. He had the kid with Amber Rose but once they got married later on they got divorced.  Do to them not being together Amber didn't show up to the party but Wiz had his friends and family come to celebrate with him. All the party stuff happened when he had custody to his son. 

What do you think about this?

Article

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• The mother of the child didn't show up to the party that is set up from wiz. so what do you think about it.

• I love his son but don't really get where you're trying to get to here lol.

• I don't see why anyone cares about some rapper's son's birthday party.

• It is about how the mother didn't show up to celebrate or wasnt with him on his birthday. 

• I think that even if they are not together, the mom should have been there for her own kids birthday party.

• I feel like the mother should have been there, but it is her loss and stinks for the kid. 

• The mom still should of been there. She is still his mother. 

• I think the mother should have shown up, regardless of the divorce. It's unfortunate that she couldn't do that for her own son.

• i feel bad because even if his mom didn't show up for the party. It is still her sun

• I think it's pretty bad that the mom didn't show up for her son's birthday party. I would want to be there and celebrate with my kid. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker