Who Will Win the Super Bowl?!

Sunday, February 12, 2023! The Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl LVII. Super Bowl Sunday will kick off at 5:30pm Central Time! Who will win? And who will fall short? First, let's look into this exciting competition a little deeper. 

The Philadelphia Eagles are the No.1 seed in the NFC. The Eagles just recently demolished the San Francisco 49ers 31-7 earlier today, as in 1/29. The Eagles are the NFC champions and looking to be NFL champions in the upcoming weeks. After the win today, the Eagles have the No.1 offense in the league and have the No.2 defense in the league. Although the Eagles have been very dominant, there is a slight concern for their starting QB Jalen Hurts. Hurts has had a shoulder injury for the past couple weeks. Although it did bother Jalen during today’s game, he still pulled through and was able to win with a breeze. 

The Kansas City Chiefs are the No.1 seed in the AFC. The Chiefs just recently narrowly defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 with a field goal in the last 10 seconds. The Chiefs have also dominated in this 2023 season. Both of the games that the Chiefs have won in these playoffs have been a 1 score game, but that should not be a concern for Chiefs fans for the Chiefs have been incredible with their star QB Patrick Mahomes. Just like Jalen Hurts, Mahomes has an injury. Patrick Mahomes sprained his ankle in the divisional round. However, he fought through in the AFC championship to be victorious. Even through the pain. 

Eagles vs Chiefs is going to be very exciting! The spread for this game is -1.5 in the Eagles favor. Meaning, the Eagles are projected to narrowly defeat the Chiefs. But that’s just a prediction! The Eagles center Jason Kelce will also be facing off against his BROTHER Travis Kelce, the TE for the Chiefs. Also, Andy Reid (the Chiefs coach) will be facing his former NFL team, the Eagles. If he manages to win, not only will he be a champion, but he will be the winningest coach in Chiefs franchise history! 

As a long time Eagle fan I am so excited and nervous! My entire family is full of Chiefs fans excluding my dad and I. Though I wish for a great and entertaining game, I would love for the Eagles to win! A lot is on the line on February 12! Be sure to watch the game and cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles! Whether you are a Bears fan, Packers fan…or even a Cowboys fan.

Fly Eagles Fly!

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/35540249/super-bowl-2023-philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-early-betting-spread-odds-reactions 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/super-bowl-lvii-2023-philadelphia-eagles-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-state-farm-stadium-fox-1235243882/ 

Who do you think will win Super Bowl LVII? 

Will both QB’s injuries play a factor in the game?

Will you be watching the game?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• 4-0!! You, like the Eagles, are unstoppbale! Great job! +5

• In my opinion I think the Eagles will win the super bowl. Even though I don't like the Eagles at all I absolutely hate the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes so I really hope the Chiefs will lose. I don't think the injuries will play that big of a foctor in the game for both quarterbacks.

• In my personal opinion, I think that the Eagles will win the super bowl. Although I do not particularly like the eagles at all, I know for a fact that I do not want Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Cheifs to win another Super Bowl. I do think that injuries leading to the game will play an effect. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Personally, I really want the Eagles to win. But I will also be having a party!

• I think that the chiefs will win because Patrick Mahomes is just better. Jalen Hurtz is going to hurt when the chief's defense is done with him. I don't think that Patrick's Ankle injury will affect how he plays because he is the best quarterback ever to play in the NFL other than Kirk Cousins. I will indeed be watching this game, I love the ads.

• The Kirk Cousins statement was a little questionable but that's fine. I disagree with this but that's why we have forums posts, to discuss our opinions.

• I think the Eagles will win. Their offense is lethal and their defense is solid. Personally, I wanted the niners to make it to the super bowl, however, on February 12th, I will be cheering for the Eagles. I think that the injuries will impact both of the team's games. Therefore, I think it will equal out.

• I agree. The Eagles are looking unstopable!

• I don't really watch NFL, in fact, I watch the super bowl for the ads, and we always try and count as many as we can. But this year, I believe that I will be cheering for the Eagles if anyone. As I'm sure you know, I'm an Alabama fan, Jalen Hurts is originally from Alabama, and DeVonta Smith is also from Alabama. So I will be cheering them on this year. 

• I can agree with you, the commercials can be very funny. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker