What would happen if Kim Jong-Un died

North Korea started becoming a dictatorship in 1948 where Kim-II Sung was the dictator of the Korean War which led the north and the south of Korea to split. Which led the North of Korea to become a dictorship. He started tighting the North Korean policies and made it a dictatorship like style which eventually made it a dictatorship. North Korea is on it's 3rd dictator of it's history and which Kim Jong-Un is one of the most dangerous dictators currently right now but what would happen if he suddenly just kicked the bucket and died. Everyone around the world could be in much very big trouble if he suddenly just passed away because he could have some big plans of what would happen if he died. 

One thing could happen is, what is planned to be done if he has died is there is some conspiracy theories and such that he could have a nuclear war. It's no surprise here if this could happen there is some countries he doesn't get along with like the U.S, Japan, South Korea and others. Which isn't a good thing at all especially to these big countries like the U.S because it could lead to a bunch of people being dead. This is only a conspiracy and which this could happen he died or it might not depending on how North Korea is doing then.

Kim Yo-Jong, his sister, is the mostly likely his successor for North Korea. His sister is mostly likely worse than him. She'd be ruthless because she would want her respect and she'd want her respect from the U.S if not which that could lead to a nuclear war. She would also want the respect from the people of North Korea and the only way if she would get the respect she would want is to be cruel to the people of North Korea. North Korea could also be in a mess if this would happen because there could be no more people in North Korea if she did rule power because of her dictatorship she would bring.

Do you think Kim Jong-Un would die anytime soon?

Do you think there could be a nuclear war if Kim Jong-Un dies?

Would Kim Yo-Jong be worser than Kim-Jong Un?

Sources: 

https://www.cato.org/commentary/what-kim-jong-un-dies-it-could-mean-nuclear-war

https://cis.mit.edu/publications/analysis-opinion/2020/-things-will-happen-if-kim-jong-un-died

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/History_of_North_Korea

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think Kim Jong-Un will die anytime soon because he is still young. I think we would be able to prevent a nuclear war, but threats of one might still be issued. I'm not sure if Kim Yo-Jong would be worse than Kim Jong-Un because I've heard that she is following closely in his footsteps, so it is unclear how much worse she would be.

• I do think she would be worse than him because that could mean the end of North Korea without Kim Jong-Un and she would have to be very stricter with North Korea and with the other countries around the world were they are enemies with.

• I would go and think that if the boy Kim-Jong Un did die there would be some people that would probly be un happy or just people would be happly and from the article it starts to say some people would start to be in big trolble bad

• True, I do believe there would be a lot of happy people if Kim died but it could also mean trouble which I suspect he does have plans when he dies

• I think that Kim Jong-Un will not die anytime soon becuase he is not that old but there it could just happen. If he did die I think his country would be under a lot less stress.

• That's true but if they select a leader who they know wouldn't bring peace to North Korea in the family in my opinion would be his sister if the possibility ever comes.

• I don't think Kim Jong-Un will die anytime soon, because he is only 40 years old, unless something sudden happens or his health is bad. I don't think we will have a nuclear war if he dies because the US has a really good military. I don't really know if Kim Yo-Jong would be worse than her brother, we'll have to wait and see.

• I agree, he might not die soon but anything could happen. I do think his sister will be worser than him just because it would be different without him and she would want North Korea to be intact.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker