what is going on between Russia and Poland

The long border between Finland and Russia runs through thick forests and is marked only by wooden posts with low fences meant to stop stray cattle. Soon, a stronger, higher fence will be erected on parts of the frontier. this is because of the current events happeing between Russia and Ukraine.

Currently poland has not done any action of war againts russia so far. You may be asking what happed to poland well in the cross fire of russia and ukraine poland has unfortuanly been hit by many stray missels between the two contries. Poland clames that the missiles were russian made is want an explanation very quickly. russia president vladimir putin says that he blames moscow and says that it was an escaltion of the war between russia and ukraine. this missile that was supposedly fired by russia actualy killed 2 polish citizens and started a chain of panic within the country.

Now the U.S has reported that the missiles were actualy fired my ukraine. they say that ukraine fired the missiles at incoming russian missiles. so far poland has not done anything so far but poland has declared that they will call on artical 5. if you are wondering what artical 5 is, it is where if one country is hit by an attact than all of nato shall also be attacted, but other than that poland has done nothing so far againts russia.

what do you think will happen in the oncoming months of this event?

how do you think it will effect the rest of the world.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• This is more of an article summary as I would like more of your thoughts and opinions.

• I don't think article 5 will be called because russia would see it as a good excuse for a nuclear attacke which means the end of humanity. What i do think will happen is that poland will rapidly increase its export of weapons to ukraine.

• Yes I agree that Poland will probably not call on article 5 because like you said it will just give russia an excuse to start a nuclear war. and i also agree that they will start to increas the export of weapons to the ukrainen army.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker