Washington Wildfires

If there wasn’t really any type of lighting around the area it was mostly the human caused that doesn't really mean the arson. Then this fire has been going through by starting April 15th through October with just 15 each year while it is destroying the Washington state throughout the day and evening. The wildfires it did destroyed about 5.000 acres to ( 20km2) that did start to go and increase. With all the data that has been taken there from the past year of 2002 of the year.

There have been about 185 structures of buildings and apartments that have been demolished and all burned down from all of the fire that has been going on with the people. Only there has just been one person that has died from it.how everything did burne down it all collapsed by when it hit Sunday morning with only zero percent.There also was almost 240 homes that were all burned down from all of the flames that had been going on.

There were about 7.2 total injuries that people have gotten while living in the Washington fires while it was breaking out. There also was a total of 2.3 deaths after there were a lot of people that did die inside their homes while they couldn’t get out from the burning fire. Lastly there were almost a total of 1,0000 fires that started to go and break out during the day and months when it was too ready to break out.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/20/washington-state-wildfire-leaves-one-dead-and-nearly-200-structures-destroyed

Have you heard about the Washington fires going on?

What could be done to prevent these?

Would you be willing to live there with the fires?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have not heard about the Washington Fires it scary that there are 7.2 total injuries. it's werid that there are only a zero percent 

• I have not heard about the fires but after reading they could defiently hurt a lot of people and houses. It seems as if they have the worst fires toward the end of the summer and can have a hard time stopping them. I don't think it would be ideal to live at a place with a lot of fires.

• I have not heard about the Washinton fires going on. I know in California, they have pretty bad fires in the end of the summer. I don't live in an area where we get alot of wildfires so I don't know much on how to prevent it. I like living here because we don't get wildfires. 

• Yes I have heard about the fires and I think that it could hurt a lot of people and houses. I don't think I could prevent anything because I live in Iowa. I don't think that I would like to live by the fires because I could have my house burned.

• no i have never heard about the washington fires. i think if they kept places that are normaly very dry watred or like kept in a good condision. i wouldnt wana live in washington anyway i think it just to big for me.

• I have heard about the washington wildfires and i heard it is not good, i think that one thing that could be done is that we do not have campfires when it is very dry and then rain woudl also help this out. i do not think i woudl live there because if there was fire around your house your house could light on fires. 

• I haven't heard of these fires, but they seem dangerous. I think that with correct precautions and saftey the fires could be a lot less dangerous and a lot more safe and secure. I would be willing to live there, just because it is such a gorgeous place.

• I hope that soon with the Washington fires that it starts to go and get a lot better over more of the years like closer to like the year of 2026 so then after all those fires do go away then the state will start to go and be a lot of better. Then it could go and be back to normal for all of the people can finally live a normal life with their new homes to liv3e in with their family.

• I have not heard about the Washington fires going on. I am not sure if there even is a way that anyone could prevent them fully just because there so big and going to be very hard to stop. I would not enjoy living there with the fires and the air quality is bad for your health and just bad. 

• I have been hearing about the Washington fires lately on the news. But it seems like the West has major fires every single year. I don't really think there is a way to prevent them, but I'm sure the firemen are trying their best. I wouldn't take the risk of living in a place with wildfires

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker