Washington Wildfires

If there wasn’t really any type of lighting around the area it was mostly the human caused that doesn't really mean the arson. Then this fire has been going through by starting April 15th through October with just 15 each year while it is destroying the Washington state throughout the day and evening. The wildfires it did destroyed about 5.000 acres to ( 20km2) that did start to go and increase. With all the data that has been taken there from the past year of 2002 of the year.

There have been about 185 structures of buildings and apartments that have been demolished and all burned down from all of the fire that has been going on with the people. Only there has just been one person that has died from it.how everything did burne down it all collapsed by when it hit Sunday morning with only zero percent.There also was almost 240 homes that were all burned down from all of the flames that had been going on.

There were about 7.2 total injuries that people have gotten while living in the Washington fires while it was breaking out. There also was a total of 2.3 deaths after there were a lot of people that did die inside their homes while they couldn’t get out from the burning fire. Lastly there were almost a total of 1,0000 fires that started to go and break out during the day and months when it was too ready to break out.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/20/washington-state-wildfire-leaves-one-dead-and-nearly-200-structures-destroyed

Have you heard about the Washington fires going on?

What could be done to prevent these?

Would you be willing to live there with the fires?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have never heard about the Washington wildfires. I think they need to stop littering a bunch of stuff. I wouldn't want to live there because it is not safe for you to live there with all those fires going on.

• No, I had not heard of fires, but it is too sad. many times when they are not directly caused by people, it may be by a piece of glass in dry grass, so it could be not accumulating this type of garbage and in the same way prohibiting smoking or making bonfires. I think I would feel very sad to lose all my things to the fires, so I wouldn't dare live there.

• No i have not heard of the washington fires but it seems like a big deal.  to prevent the fires you could not litter or anything that can cause a fire like cigarettes or any gas fluid. I would not want to live there with the fires going on because it ruins peoples homes and nobody would want to live in a town where fires are spreading. 

• Ya with the Washington fires they are starting to go and make a lot of familes to sya goodbye to their home that they have been living in and how they all have to go and movie to a idfferent house or just go to a different country or state from it.

• No i haven't heard of the Washington wildfires but I guess there a big deal. I think having a clean environment like no throwing out trash or cigarettes can help prevent wildfires. No I probably wouldn't live there when there are fires because its fire. 

• Yes i was in the most recent one in 2020 i remember the evacuation and my backyard was very close to the fire. I think having a clean streets and like not throwing ciggreet buds out side. I did live their it was crazy didnt have power for a week and half.

• I have not heard of the washington fires going on, but it sounds like they were terrible and could not be controlled by how many structures and homes were burned down. To prevent the fires you could try to be on top of them, to try to stop them before the fires barely start.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker