Ukraine and Russia War

The tension between the two countries started with the rebellion of the pro-Russians in Donbass in 2014.After the Donbass war, two autonomous regions were established in the north of the country.Recently, there were reports that the first Russian army massed soldiers on the Ukrainian border in November.With the satellite photos published later, it was determined that the Russian soldiers had established serious units on the border.

Joe Biden announced that after Russia's preparations, Russian soldiers would invade Ukraine soon.After the meeting between Biden and Putin, the possibility of peace did not arise.

The USA and the European Union announced that they will not send troops to Ukraine after the possible Russian invasion, but that they will impose serious sanctions against Russia.On his latest words, Russia President Vladimir Putin stated:

“Ukraine is officially a colony of the United States of America, denying the long history between Russia and Ukrainian relations.Right now President Biden is not sending troops to Ukraine. In his own words, he said:

“Our forces are not and will not be engaged in the conflict, our forces are not going to Europe to fight Ukraine but to defend our NATO allies and reassure those allies in the east. Some people think that Vladimir Putin wants to recreate the Great Soviet Union by uniting some of the Balkan countries.

What do you think will happen to Russia and Ukraine?

Do you think the war will end soon?

Do you think president Biden will send troops in future?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-says-ukraine-attack-military-action-experts-say-invasion-rcna17555

https://onedio.com/haber/rusya-ukrayna-savasi-neden-cikti-rusya-ile-ukrayna-savasinin-nedeni-ne-1048367

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/conflict-ukraine

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think this will be a long war between Ukraine and Russia. I hope the United States will not get involved in the war. I think President Biden will most likely send troops to Ukraine, but not for a while. Hopefully, the war will end soon.
    • I think war won't last as long as WW 1 or WW2 but if all countries stay passive, it will be over soon. Biden is known for getting involved with other countries but we will see what is gonna happen.

• I think that Russia might take control over a part of Ukraine. I think that it will go on for a few more months but not much more than that. I don't think that Biden will send in troops to protect America and to avoid a bigger war.

• In my opinion Russia will take over because they are just so much bigger and have a better Army. I think it could take up to a few years to end this war but it will slowly die out. I think if it got bad enough biden will send troups to give help to whoever will be struggling.

• I agree, Russia has a bigger and better army especially in a long term fight, as far as i see Ukraine's only hope is to get support from another NATO member.

• I think that Russia may control a part of Ukraine and it probably not ending in like couple of weeks, I believe it will take a year. But I don't think Biden will send troops, if he would it would make the whole situation worse and maybe cause a ww3.

• I think that it might take some months or a year, we will see if Biden will send troops or not but as far as he said he does not wanna get involved.

• I think Russia may take control of Ukraine, but I also think that Russia will start having problems with his economy with all of the sanctions that they will have. I don't think the war is going to end soon. I don't think Biden will send troops to Ukraine. I think they will fight with Russia if they start attacking another country.

• I don't think Biden will send US troops to help Ukraine/Russia because it could just make things worse for the war. I think the US should do everything to stay out of the war. I think it will be a while until the war ends since both Ukraine and Russia are very involved in the war. I don't think this will cause a world war 3 since other countries are staying out of it.

• It would be disrespectful to call this WW3 because this is not a world war, this is just 2 countries for now, but if more countries get involved, it will be going on for a lot more time.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker