Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Relationship

That people are being rude to Taylor Swift because she’s dating Travis Kelce. She had over 200 million followers on her instagram but now she has 5.7 million followers. People are disagreeing on her dating with Travis Kelce from the start. Her love journey with Travis Kelce was in July. She is one of the most popular singers in the world. They are trying to help Biden to get more votes on him but is Taylor and Travis faking their relationship.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2024/01/31/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-right-wing-conspiracy-super-bowl/72414068007/

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/travis-kelce-taylor-swift-talk-public-perception-chiefs-press-conference-1235590878/

Questions

Are they really together in their relationship?

Are they actually helping Joe Biden for votes?

Are people hating on Taylor Swift?

Are they lying to their own fans?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe that their relationship is real, I had never heard that they were doing it to help Biden but I honestly don't believe it, I don't listen to her too much but I don't think she is capable of lying to her fans, she has always been seen in controversies and Another thing I've heard is that people hate her because they show her reactions at NFL games.

• People are hating on taylor swift. I see it. She has been really popular this past year, and people probably just want a break from her. Yet she keeps popping up in everything. Announcing her new album at the grammys after winning was also a not cool move on her part.

• I think that their relationship is real, I would be disappointed if it ended up being just for likes and views. I don't think that this is a ploy to get Biden some votes either. I don't know why people are making that much of a deal of her showing up on TV. She didn't choose to be recorded when she was watching her boyfriend play.  

• I think that Taylor and Travis's relationship is real. I personally don't understand why people are hating on Taylor Swift just because of who she is dating. It's her life and she can date whoever she wants, if she thinks it's a good idea, then good for her.

• I think its a stunt to make more money, I dont think are help joe biden, I think hating on taylor swift is good becuase shes not good nun of her music is good, I think they are lying becuase travis kelce is one of the most overrate football players

• I do think their relationship is real but I think people are hyping it up way to much. I don't think its to help Joe Biden get votes, however.  

• I think they are a dumb relationship, cause I don't like taylor or travis, so I don't really care for them, I don't think they helping biden with his votes, and I think that taylor is hated by a lot because she irrelevant to anything in the NFL, yet she is still shown in the NFL

• I think that they are in a serious relationship. I wouldn't see them as the type of people to help a candidate gain votes without something beneficial in return. Most of the people hating on Taylor are people that watch the NFL and think she is becoming the main face of it.

• I think Travis and Taylor are dating. I think there are a lot of conspiracies just because people want to make a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Taylor is nothing more than a supportive girlfriend, and vice versa. I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes to further their relationship then we realize. 

• I think Travis and Taylor are actually dating. I've never heard anything about them helping Joe Biden for more votes. People are hating for no reason. I think taylor is a smart person and people are overreacting. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker