I personally think that we should increase regulations to prevent climate change because it is impacting the earth in so many bad ways. Like causing more hurricanes and tropical storms also damaging some of the animal populations around the world. Increasing the environmental regulations around the world would also help with this problem because of pollution like oils in the oceans and all of the excess greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. 

If we don't stop or atleast slow down the climate change our whole world could go down in a spiral in the next couple hundred or years but if we all start doing something maybe the world could live longer than what it might end up being.Also enforcing more regulations would also help animals and their homes and we would be less animal species going extinct.

Do you think we should increase environmental regulations?

If so why?

If not why?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yeah, I agree I think climate regulations should increase in order to help the environment around and make it  a better place to live  even though it could be hard to make everyone follow the rules there are many ways to increase regulation and new laws that can help.

• I agree that even if we did increase the laws some people will not follow them.

• I think that environmental regulations should be increased in order to save the environment. Without the regulations being increased it could be very possible to see multiple species die out because of their homes disparaging.

• I totally agree with this that to save the environment they should increase the regulations and if we dont homes and animal species will die off.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker