I personally think that we should increase regulations to prevent climate change because it is impacting the earth in so many bad ways. Like causing more hurricanes and tropical storms also damaging some of the animal populations around the world. Increasing the environmental regulations around the world would also help with this problem because of pollution like oils in the oceans and all of the excess greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. 

If we don't stop or atleast slow down the climate change our whole world could go down in a spiral in the next couple hundred or years but if we all start doing something maybe the world could live longer than what it might end up being.Also enforcing more regulations would also help animals and their homes and we would be less animal species going extinct.

Do you think we should increase environmental regulations?

If so why?

If not why?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• yes i think that we should. we should because to slow global warming nad to have cleaner air. we cant stop polution but we can slow the rate.

• Yes, because without them the earth will just keep getting warmer and worse climates along with sea levels rising. Then eventually some places will get flooded storms will progressivly get worse and worse, and the world will become an unhabitable place.

• I don't think we should increase regulation. Either way the earth is going to find a way to fix itself if it is broken and it will find a way.

• I agree with this but also dissagree because in some ways it might not fix some of the problems we have created.

• I think that it is a good idea to try to reduce the global warming but i think that adding more laws and regulations would make people overwhelmed and it would be pretty hard to pass since all of the people traveling for work and traveling to school and anywhere else you might be going 

• I agree climate change is not a good thing. if we put more effort in then climate change might not be that bad but no one cares about this world at all. 

• I agree that no one really cares but some also are trying to help.

• I think that it is a good idea to help pollution but there is no full proof way of doing it. It will also be hard to do because about everything this generation tries to do they will probably never see any results because it takes a while to fix a problem that is that big. 

• I agree that we should put more laws to help with polution becuase it has gotten out of control. Although the our generation might not be able to live long enough to see the effects we will be helping out the future and making it better for other people so they dont have to go through the same issues we have to climate change.

• I agree with this that most of the population at this point might no be able to see the changes that we could make.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker