It's natural for adults to be concerned about how much time we spend on our phones technology can be a great tool it's important to find a healthy balance encourage open communication with the adults in our life show them what we’re using our phone as responsibility.One way to approach this is through open communication talk to the adults in your life about their worries and let them know that you understand their concerns show them that you're responsible in mindful of your phone usage for example you can share it with them how your use your phone for education and purposes to connect with friends and family or pursue your interests.

It might also be helpful to set boundaries and limits together, discuss and agree upon specific times when it's appropriate To use your phone and when it's important to put it aside this way you can demonstrate that you're actively managing your screen time.

It's also important for us to join activities that don't involve her phones or screens, explore Hobbies encouraged in physical activities or simply spend quality time together with your family. This will not only help alleviate their concerns but also strengthen your bond with them.

Do you think they should be concerned about how much time you spend on your phone?

Should you spend less time on your phone and spend more time with your family?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think they should be concerd if there going outside with friends and going to school. If they aren't going outside and being active then you should take there phone and make them go outside 

• I think that they should be concered because of how much time we spend on our phones, but not to bad maybe just everyonce and a while. I dont spend alot of time on my phone. my parents check my phone but not that much. 

• I think that they should be concerned because I think that too much screen time could hurt your eyes, or distract you from your friends or family. I think that you should spend more time with your family.

• I think parnets shouldn't worry about how much time us kids spend on our phones. I think kids should not spend so muchb time there phones are some kid all they do. But I do spend a lot of time on mine.

• I think that they should be concerned about how much time we spend on our phones, but not an extreme amount. They should ask us to go do something instead of being on our phone after using it for an extended period of time. I think you should spend time with your family.

• I think that parents should be concerned about the amount of screentime their kid has because it is their responsibility to make sure their kid is doing other things other than laying in bed on their phone all day. It is still okay if their kid goes on their phone, I just think it shouldn't be excessive amounts of time. 

• I dont think your family should worry about how much time you are on your phone because I personally don't think its a big deal unless you never get off your phone. I think it would help your family's relations ships if you spend more time with your family.

• I think parents should lean back when it comes to our phones and what we do with them. If our parents can trust us not to spread privet information around on the internet then I believe we should get privacy. We respect their online privacy so they should respect ours.cool

• 100%, our parents and adults around us should be concerned about how much time we spend on our phones a day. My parents I would say are pretty trusting when it comes to my phone and how much time I spend on it. But like everyone else, there are times when I should spend more time with my family instead of on my phone.

• I agree there are times for phones and times to put them down. I do think our parents should be concerned about our screen time because its their job as parents to check up on us my parents however do trust me to manage my screen time.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker