no suspects identified in school shooting

the fatal shooting of a student on campus of Georgia's Savannah state university was under investigation on Friday no suspects yet identified. after the confirmation with lead to a mans death. the shoot was an isolated indecent. the indecent lead the school to a 2 hour dismissal so the police can search the place for the gun man and the gun. they might have norrowed it down to starks, the teachers said he always smiled was a fantastic player and he had tons us friends

what would u do if one of your friend did this in school

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/no-suspect-identified-in-shooting-death-of-georgia-university-student/ar-BBmc1Xs

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't know what i would really do. I guess everyone has a secret to hide? I guess people do different things around different people.

• Very true maybe he was in the wrong group of people 

• It would depend who they were. It it were one of my close friends then obviously they would be having problems that I couldn't see. I would help them out if they told me some of their problems and what they were going to do. 

• i would think that you never really know a person, they act different when they are with people and you dont know what they are hiding 

• I agree maybe he was hanging out with the wrong crowd of people

• I would be surprised since they gave zero indicators on something being wrong, it would be a real shock to the system.

• I would be very surprised. I don't think and wouldn't think any of my friends would be capable of something like that. It really shocks me that the suspect was so sociable. 

• Ya I agree the article said he had many friends and stuff like to maybe something at home happened it never really said why he did it 

• I would be shocked if one of my friends did that because they didn't show anything about like killing anyone. I would be scared to because i was friends with them and maybe have people blame you or make you feel bad because you where friends with that person. 

• I can't believe that some people can walk into a school, shoot someone and walk out like nothing happened. If one of my friends did this I would probably try to avoid that person and not talk to them for a long time. I think we should have a security guard at all schools, the U.S. has thousands of retired veterans looking for jobs, why not give them a job as a security officer. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker