MH370 plane crash

A plane coming out of Malaysia airlines MH370 suddenly lost signal and “disappeared off the world,” many people say. But what's the truth? There are many different theories about this flight but so much about this flight doesn’t add up. MH370 lost signal and “crashed” into the sea, many think it was hijacked, but there were no comms from the pilot.

MH370 had 227 passengers and 12 crew on the flight, innocent people that vanished into the ocean with no answers. The plane took off on March 08, at 12:41 am on its way to Beijing. Shortly after 1:00, they were handed off to Vietnam radio, and 90 seconds later the plane goes dark and vanished from radar. Plane debris was found on Maylasian land from the Boeing 777 the same jet.

Many think that this "debris" was planted on land to steer people's minds away from this topic. But what would we know if we are not Maylasian airlines? I believe that it was planted on land but the only people that know about it are the ones on the flight, but they are gone, or are they?

https://www.netflix.com/title/81307163 

Netflix documentary MH370

Do you believe they planted the debris there?

What do you think about MH370?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I feel your summary really should be longer to better explain the story. Your two questions could also be stronger.

• I don't think they planted the debris there it probably got hijacked and the person or people killed the pilot before he could say anything. I don't know why they would've put debres there on purpose and then just crash the plane it doesn't really make sense to me.

• bump

• I haven't watched this on Netflix yet but I was planning on looking into it. The story seems pretty interesting and suspicious. I don't know much about the plane, but from what you said it seems like the debris were planted there to steer people in the other direction. I don't know why anyone would want to do that, maybe there is something on the plane that they were hiding, or the crash wasn't an accident, but I'm not 100% sure. 

• I agree the documentary did say that there was some sort of cargo on the plane. It may be why they planted debris their.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker