Man Saved from Dangling Truck over Cliff

Jason Warnocks was driving and saw a truck only dangling from a fence over a cliff. He looked around and nobody seemed to be doing anything so went up the cliff and asked the man inside the truck if he was ok. The man said he was fine and then Jason pulled him right out of the truck. The cool thing it that Jason left before the police and news reporters got there because he said he was just doing what was right. But a photographer captured this photo. 

Link to Story

What do you think of Jason?

If you saw the truck dangling what would you do?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done!

• I think that he did a good deed but just didn't want any recognition for it. I would have done as much as I could.

• I would see if he was alright and try to get him out as soon as possible in case the car does fall.

• I think that Jason did a good deed, most people would probably call the police or fire department and wait for them to arrive. I would probably call the police and fire department then try and do what i could to help.

• I'd probably be scared to touch the person or let alone the car, I think I would think it would fall! So I wouldn't want to be the reason for his death! I think I'd probably honestly just wait there for the cops.

• That is true

• I think that Jason is a brave guy who saw someone in need and he helped out and saved someones life. If I saw a truck just dangling from a cliff I would try to help out as much as possible and call 911. 

• yes, he is a very brave guy

• I think that Jason is a hero for saving that man and when nobody did anything he was the one to step up and save him from death 

• I have been a witness to an incident like this before where I saw a driver asleep in their car while the car was about to roll down a steep hill and into electrical boxes. It was extremely scary because I was afraid that if I did try to wake up the passenger that they would be afraid and floor the car down the hill. We ended calling the police for help and they were able to safely help the man out of his car.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker