KSI VS Logan Paul Rematch

KSI and Logan Paul are two very well known social media stars. Through internet beef and trash talking they ending up boxing in what was known to be the biggest event of internet history where the fight ended in a majority draw. So like most big fights they scheduled a second fight or a rematch. This rematch occurred saturday night at around 11 pm central time. It was available to buy on an app called DAZN for 20 dollars. The fight took placed in a sold out Staples Arena in LA California. The fight lasted six rounds. During the fourth round Paul had a contraversial knock down. It appeared he hit KSI on the back of the head as he was falling. This then led to a two point reduction from Paul. This ultimetely cost him the fight. THe judges final score cards read 56-55 in favor of Paul, 57-54 KSI, and 56-55 in favor of KSI. Making KSI the winner by split decision. It is considered to be contraversial because if you do the math that is what cost Logan the fight. People are in an outrage because the last time two points were taken away in a professional fight was when Mike Tyson bit someone's ear off.  Click here to read more

Do you think that Paul should have gotten two points taken away? Why or Why Not?

Did you watch the fight? If not had you heard anything about the fight leading up to it?

Do you think the ref is to be blamed for the loss against Logan?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that logn paul should not lost the points but it is what is is. No it did not watch it at all becasue i did not want to pay to watch. I think they should not be blamed for it and some poeple think they should it just a fight so why care.

• I think that he should have kpet the points and won and that it was a bad move. I did not watch the fight but heard lots about it and how it was going to be big and everyone wanted logan paul to win. I think that is some cases if you like logan yes he should be blamed but he was just doing his job.

• I think that there may have been some sort of pay off or foul play for a ref to take away two points for something so small. I was also one of the people that wanted Logan to win but sometimes our emotions get the best of us and they got the best of him and he punched someone while they were down and it cost him the fight. 

• I don't thin Logan should of gotten pionts taken away because its not really fair to do that. It makes it look like its favoritism. No, I didn't watch the fight but i did learn how it all got started by them two. I think yes the Reff is to blam becasue it sounds like favoristism to me.

• I did not watch the fight but I heard there was a very controversial call. I do not think that Logan Paul should have gotten two points taken away without being given a warning first. If he would have gotten full points he would have won the match. Yes it is the refs fault. 

• The call ultimetely made me upset but I shouldn't let something I can't control get to me. Maybe just one point taken away would have been more of an understanding. Can you blame a ref for doing his job though. No one is perfect. 

• I was able to watch the fight live, which was very entertaining. I do not agree with the ref's decision to take away two points from Logan Paul, he at least should of got a warning. Logan should have received full points for his take down, which would of allowed him to take the win. The refs also gave KSI around a minute to breath and re-group himself after Logan hit him, and I dont agree the refs make the right call about that either.

• I also got to watch it live and found myself screaming along the screen. I think that you can't put complete blame on the ref because refs all the time in all sorts of sports make bad calls. From what I saw KSI wouldn't have been able to keep fighting if he wasn't given the five minutes to recooporate. 

• I did watch the fight live. It was a great fight however it was clearly obvious who the dominant fighter was which I would say was logan paul. However with the whole foul situation he ended up losing the fight. I honesty think Logan should be either declared the winner or they have another rematch. Also I did hear about the fight through friends and youtube.

• I like your thinking that they should have another rematch. The controversial call that was made cost Logan two points and unfortunatley the win. I don't think that it is completely fair to put KSI on the top when Logan was dominating and then in the heat of the sport made an illegal hit, and now he lost the title and the win.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker