JFK Assassination  

It’s been 60 years since America's youngest president; John F. Kennedy was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, and raised in Brooklyn Massachusetts. He was the 35th president of the United States and ran for the Democratic party, and his vice president was Lydon B. Johnson.  John Fitgelrd Kennedy was in his third term of his presidency, he started in 1961 and his term ended in 1963 when he died. Johnson. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963. This happened when JFK was touring the state of Texas with his wife First Lady Jackie Onassis and the Governor of Texas John Connally when he was assassinated.

JFK was 46 years old when he was shot and killed. He was riding in one of Henry Ford's presidential Lincolns, which were leased to the white house for residential use. JFK was assassinated by a man named Lee Harvey Oswald. Just two days after the assassination a local nightclub owner found and shot Lee Harvey Oswald on November 24, 1963. No one has any clue as to why Oswald killed JFK, nobody knows the motive or the reason behind it to this day. People have many thoughts as to if Lee Harvey Oswald was working alone, or if he had help.

Some people believe Lyndon B. Johnson the vice president had something to do with it. Personally, I believe that Oswald worked alone on this one, I think he didn’t like JFK as a president and wanted to eliminate him or take him out of office. 

Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald did this alone?

What would your reaction be if someone was shot right next to you? 

Have you heard of the JFK assasination? If so do you have any conspiracy theories? 

Sources: 

https://time.com/6338396/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-culture/

https://www.clickondetroit.com/features/2023/11/22/how-john-f-kennedys-limo-ended-up-in-michigan/#:~:text=1961%20Lincoln%20

https://www.britannica.com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy/Conspiracy-theories

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I doubt Lee Harvey Oswald did this all by himself, he defiently had people behind him supporting him and or helping him plan. I would be terrified if someone was shot next to me. I would definetly be very panicked and not know what to do. I have heard of this assasination.

• I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald worked alone, because assassinating someone important like the president would probably take more than just one person. If someone got shot next to me I would probably scream, cry, or faint. I have heard of it, but I don't have any conspiracies about it.

• Yes! I 100% agree with you on this one. Oswald worked alone to kill JFK. I'd honestly faint if someone got shot next to me. 

• There is no way that he did it by himself becasue he had to have someone on the inside becasue it is not very easy to assasinate the president of the United States of America. I knew about the assassination but I have not heard any stories about it.

• I do not think Lee Harvey did this all by himself I think he had someone do it with him. I would be very scared and would go into shock. I have not heard any conspiracy theories about JFK assasination. 

• If there would have been someone that did get shot right by me First I would be just dramtiset for a long time just keep looking around what I neec to do and then Second I would run and go get someone to help me and maybe the cops to go help me take the person somewere to lay there forever.

• I see what you would do, great way to explain it all in steps. I would also go get help and or call the police. 

• I dont think he did becuase of how he had a very good shot on the president. I would be worried and try to get away from it because of the blood and the other stuff 

Ive heard some of the theorys and some of peoples thoughts on it 

• I do not think that Lee Harvey Oswald did this alone. He must have had help in order to the president. Whether that was people give him information or physcially there the day of the assasination. I would have freaked out if someone, especially the president, was shot right next to you.

• You do make a good point, but this just seems like a one-man job, I doubt it goes into that much depth. Lee Harvey Oswald just didn't like JFK and wanted to eliminate him from the presidency. Thats all there is to it, or so I think that. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker