ISIS Bombing causes 137 deaths in Yemen

ISIS has recently taken claim of bombings that have killed 137 people and injured up to 357 more people. The terror group known as ISIS have committed bombings near, and inside of mosques in Yemen. The suicide bombers were pretending to be disabled, hiding bombs underneath casts and detonating them when they were close to their targets. This attack marks the first large scale attack of ISIS on the Arabian Peninsula country. I think that ISIS is becoming a larger problem and needs to be dealt with. 

What do you think about the attacks on the Mosques?

How do you think that we (or some other country) should deal with ISIS?

I gave just a brief summary of events, for more on this story follow this Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Great job!!

• I think that all the attacks are horrible! ISIS is getting out of hand. And think that we need to have troops, or drones, or something go and kill the ISIS groupies. I dont know what else we can to to make all this stop. 

• I agree, they are getting way to out of hand and these awful attacks are just becoming more frequent and more violent than the last. We should definitely have more things to combat ISIS other than only air strikes. 

• It's annoying because ISIS attacks are becoming very frequent. We should fight ISIS on a bigger scale, not just airstrikes.  

• I think that you are right when you say that attacks from ISIS are becoming more frequent. I also think that we should be doing more than just airstrikes to combat ISIS. 

• This is a terrible  thing, ISIS needs to be stopped. They have killed to many people.

• They do need to be stopped and I agree that they have killed way to many people. 

• Isis needs to learn their lesson and be taken down. Its hard to deal with them because they are all over the world and never really on one spot at a time.

• I agree that ISIS needs to be taken care of and you are right when you say that they are hard to deal with because they are so spread out. 

• Governments needs to stop worrying about civilian deaths and stop ISIS to keep the civilian deaths lower than they would get to. They just need to be crushed.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker