Is the Bermuda triangle real?

There have been many planes, ships, and people gone missing over the bermuda triangle also known as the devil's triangle. The bermuda triangle is located in the western part of the North Atlantic ocean. The triangle reaches from Miami to San Juan( Puerto Rico) to Bermuda (Greater Antilles). It is to be believed that more than 50 ships and 20 airplanes have gone missing over or around the bermuda triangle.

There have been reports of unexplained occurrences, going back to the 19th century. Some ships and airplanes were discovered with nothing wrong with them and others there were no distress signals transmitted and were never seen or heard from again.  

No one knows why the ships and planes have gone missing without a trace. But some people believe the reason why they have gone missing is because of “rogue waves” which are waves that are huge waves that can reach up to 30.5 meters (100 feet). Theoretically that could easily be powerful enough to destroy any ship or airplane that was low enough. 

In 1945 when flight 19 went missing they sent out a search crew of 5 U.S navy bombers no one on the flight or the navy bombers were ever found or heard from again. 

I believe that the bermuda triangle is real and that the waves that can go up to 30.5 meters (100 feet) is the reason that these people, ships, and airplanes have gone missing. I can not prove that the bermuda triangle is real or that the waves are why things have gone missing, but it would make sense of these unexplanable occerances. 

Sources: 

Source 1

Source 2 

Questions: 

Do you think the bermuda triangle is real? 

If you don't, where do you think all the things have gone? 

If so, why do you think all the things have gone missing? 

Would you ever fly over the bermuda triangle? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it is real but I'm not 100% sure about it because it does seem somewhat fake. I think that there are many reasons for these things to happen including the water and the current I think that is the main reason of boats missing and other things. i would not purposely fly over the bermuda triangle

• That makes since, it does seem a little fake.

• I'm not really sure if it is real or not but I feel like I've seen it in many movies which can sometimes point to it being real or not. There are definitely many, many reasons for things to go missing at sea just because there has been so many different circumstances of losing things in it.

• I dont think the Bermuda triangle is real because I don't think something can be cursed or have a bad name just because a few people have got unlucky and died there. I think all the things that have gone wrong are ether conspiracy or operator air.

• Im not sure about this topic I can see where people might see its real but I can also see why people think its not. I can see it is because of all the theories and videos of strange things happening. However, these videos could have been edited or changed to make it look like these things happening. 

• That makes since a lot of people do think its real and a lot also dont

• I do not think that the Bermuda Triangle is real because I have to seen or heard of any evidence and the stories all seem fake. I think that everything just sunk down to the bottom of the ocean and everything has just been falling apart. if I had been given an option to fly over the triangle I would because I do not believe in the Bermuda triangle. 

• I dont think the berumda triangle is real becuase there could be a lot of possible ways they couldve gone missing. A lot of ways could be rough seas and crews that might not of been prepared. also a lot of cases today do not happen which leads me to belive that it doesnt happen and its like a folklore.

• that makes since no one knows for sure if the Burmuda triangle is real.

• I believe the bermuda triangle is real. I think it is real because the planes and ships have really disappeared and it is not a theory. The reason they disappear is either a mystery or it could be because of large waves.  I would never fly over the bermuda triangle.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker