IS NFL SCRIPTED???

We all know that NFL is a very competitive contact sport, what if I told THAT NFL IS SCRIPTED. It is very hard to prove that NFL is scripted but there are some evidence that prove other wise. Some people say that during practices, they are just practicing their scripted. Although it is very hard to scripted something like this, but we all know in the WWE it shows it is possible. These days AI has been more and more advaced so NFL is starting to take advantage of it.

There was a video I watched called The entire history of NFL. At the end of the video it showed the future of NFL and it was basically AI taking over refs and camera crews. So the cameras would predict the plays based on how they were position. ANYone can predict a play, so im not sure thats true, NFL is scripted, and a former NFL player Arian Foster admits that it is. People say that it was just a "joke" but I highly doubt that, and NFL is going to start losing the meaning of football if they start using Ai more.

Does anyone notice that the cheifs and 49rs, are always at the top, I can name atleast 3 beter teams then them, Ravens, Miami dolphins, and packers. This is my opinion so I don't care what you say. Anyways NFl is probably the greatest sport in America, so if we found out that it was scripted that would ruin everyones opinion on the sport. That would mean NFL would lose A LOT OF MONEY, that is why they don't want anyone to know 

Do you think that NFL is scripted??

Would you be sad to hear that NFL was scripted??

What is your favorite NFL team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzxlY_7ZyY   Watch at 26:20 in the video

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/blog/ai-picks-nfl-wrapup/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yeah I agree with you with you about that therory.

• I do not think that all of nfl is completely scripted, but some of it us. I think I would be disapointed if it was. My favorite NFL team is the Chiefs.

• Yeah I agree I also do think ALL of it is scripted but a lot of it is.

• I don't believe that the NFL is scripted, that seems like a lot of planning that would have to be done. I think I would be sad if the NFL was scripted because it would ruin the whole thrill of the game. I don't necessarily have a favorite team because I'm not really that into the game, but I would say the Kansas City Chiefs.

• I don't think that the whole thing is scripted but I do believe that a lot of games are.

• I think in some games the NFL could be scripted but I would end up believing that it is not scripted and it is just the players playing their game and just having some unfortunate plays. I would be sad to hear that the NFL was scripted. My favorite NFL would be the Alantic Falcons even though they may not be good I still like them.

• I think all the games they play are pre planned and I believe that because they just seem to have the most popular team be at the top.

• I dont think the NFL is scripted nor do I think they pre plan winners. I believe they are real football games with real players. I would be sad if it was scripted since it would ruin the game. My favorite NFL team is the Chiefs.

• I disagree with you because not everything is as innocent as it seems.

• I don't think the NFL is scripted. I believe there have just been some crazy coincidences, but I think it'd be very hard to prove that it is scripted. I think if the NFL was truly scripted, it would ruin the excitement and fun of watching and enjoying the sport if we already knew what is coming next. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker