IS NFL SCRIPTED???

We all know that NFL is a very competitive contact sport, what if I told THAT NFL IS SCRIPTED. It is very hard to prove that NFL is scripted but there are some evidence that prove other wise. Some people say that during practices, they are just practicing their scripted. Although it is very hard to scripted something like this, but we all know in the WWE it shows it is possible. These days AI has been more and more advaced so NFL is starting to take advantage of it.

There was a video I watched called The entire history of NFL. At the end of the video it showed the future of NFL and it was basically AI taking over refs and camera crews. So the cameras would predict the plays based on how they were position. ANYone can predict a play, so im not sure thats true, NFL is scripted, and a former NFL player Arian Foster admits that it is. People say that it was just a "joke" but I highly doubt that, and NFL is going to start losing the meaning of football if they start using Ai more.

Does anyone notice that the cheifs and 49rs, are always at the top, I can name atleast 3 beter teams then them, Ravens, Miami dolphins, and packers. This is my opinion so I don't care what you say. Anyways NFl is probably the greatest sport in America, so if we found out that it was scripted that would ruin everyones opinion on the sport. That would mean NFL would lose A LOT OF MONEY, that is why they don't want anyone to know 

Do you think that NFL is scripted??

Would you be sad to hear that NFL was scripted??

What is your favorite NFL team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzxlY_7ZyY   Watch at 26:20 in the video

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/blog/ai-picks-nfl-wrapup/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• It is a contact sport, and they are very athletic so they can injure each other even if it was scripted.

• I don't think that the NFL is scripted. I feel like that would be way too much planning, and it would bee too hard to control. If someone were to accidentally make a good play this could completly throw off the script. I also agree with comments saying that a lot of people would be mad. 

• I don't believe that all of it is scripted, but i do think that a lot of it is, based on some eveidence i've found.

• I like to believe the NFL is not scripted but part of me believes it is. There have been so many instances of players acting like they have to play things out like a script and refs calling penalties that could be debated very hard. I would be upset if I found out it was scripted, it takes away the competitive factor of the game. 

• Yeah, I agree, there are some football players and some former players that have come clean and said that it was scripted. 

•  I do not think that the NFL is scripted. I think that if people found out that the NFL was scripted there would be a lot of people that would be mad. I think that football would be a very hard thing to script and make the whole thing look as real as a normal game.

• Yes I think that people found out they would be more mad, but the football script got leaked last year and people wasn't mad and it would not be hard for a billion dollar industry to script such a thing.

• I don't believe that the nfl is scripted due to the fact people are getting hurt from the high contact sport, also I would'nt really care after the shock sets in. My overall favorite team is the KC CHEIFS

• There are going to be injuries in in a CONTACT SPORT, but in scripts there are lots of backup plans. But like fights that happen in the NFL I don't think they are scripted also there are lot of rivalries in the game so sometime things can get heated.

• In my opinion, I do not think the NFL is scripted. There are many things that could make people think it's scripted, but it is not. I don't think they would do that, it would be kinda stupid. If they were scripted, i would be confused, not sad. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker