IS NFL SCRIPTED???

We all know that NFL is a very competitive contact sport, what if I told THAT NFL IS SCRIPTED. It is very hard to prove that NFL is scripted but there are some evidence that prove other wise. Some people say that during practices, they are just practicing their scripted. Although it is very hard to scripted something like this, but we all know in the WWE it shows it is possible. These days AI has been more and more advaced so NFL is starting to take advantage of it.

There was a video I watched called The entire history of NFL. At the end of the video it showed the future of NFL and it was basically AI taking over refs and camera crews. So the cameras would predict the plays based on how they were position. ANYone can predict a play, so im not sure thats true, NFL is scripted, and a former NFL player Arian Foster admits that it is. People say that it was just a "joke" but I highly doubt that, and NFL is going to start losing the meaning of football if they start using Ai more.

Does anyone notice that the cheifs and 49rs, are always at the top, I can name atleast 3 beter teams then them, Ravens, Miami dolphins, and packers. This is my opinion so I don't care what you say. Anyways NFl is probably the greatest sport in America, so if we found out that it was scripted that would ruin everyones opinion on the sport. That would mean NFL would lose A LOT OF MONEY, that is why they don't want anyone to know 

Do you think that NFL is scripted??

Would you be sad to hear that NFL was scripted??

What is your favorite NFL team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzxlY_7ZyY   Watch at 26:20 in the video

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/blog/ai-picks-nfl-wrapup/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree that you think it would be stupid of them to do such a thing, but Football has been around for a very long time, and it wouldn't be hard to scripted some plays so that a team is at a advantage of winning.

• I do not think that the NFL is scripted because it would have to take a lot of work to get it to work out perfectly. It would be disappointing if the NFL was scripted because then there isn't really a purpose to have the games anymore if they are all made up. 

• I agree with you, but I dont think the entire game is scripted i think that ceratin plays are, and I do think that the refs are payed to favor the team that is soppose to win.

• I don't think that the NFL is scripted, I understand there is a lot of evidence. But it is not concrete evidence, or enough to solidify the fact that it is 100% scripted. I would be sad if the NFL was scripted because then there would be no reason to watch if they already knew the outcome of the game.

• I never said that 100% of the NFL is scripted, but then again I never said it wasn't but you have to think about how much money they make off of how many people watch the game, they are billion dollar industry, i think that they could make it work.

• I do not think the NFL is scripted because it would be challenging to script the NFL and have everything go as planned when so many things could go wrong. I would be sad if the NFL were scripted because this means that the NFL uses its players for money. 

• I agree that it would be challenging to scripted it, but I don't think that the whole thing is scripted I just think that certin plays are.

• I do not think that the NFL is scripted. Maybe the forty-niners an the Kansas city Chiefs are just better than all of the other teams and make it this far fir more than one year in a row. My favorite NFL team is probably the forty-niners, although I don't care much about the NFL. I am hoping that the forty-niners win the SuperBowl. 

• I agree with you about how they COULD be better, but they Im just sure they are just trying to put the two most popular teams in the superbowl so that lots of people watch the game.

• I don't think the NFL is scripted but it could be. If I found out that the NFL was cripted I would be shocked but wouldn't really care about it that much. I like the Cheifs but there are a lot of good teams.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker