Is FEMA Building Concentration Camps?

Throughout the years conspiracy theorist believe that FEMA(Federal Emergency Management Agency) is building concentration camps throughout the U.S. for many reasons. First, FEMA was created during the Cold War incase nuclear warfare, or other terrorist attacks happened in the U.S.; However theorists believe that FEMA is building concentration camps in the U.S., so if there were a gigantic would disaster the constitution would become nothing and everyone would be put in camps to work. Other think that political elites and celebrities will not be put in these camps and regular people would be put in the camps to die for population control. I personally think this is crazy and that there is no possible way this would happen. If FEMA was building concentration camps, wouldn't someone find them at some point. The U.S. is very populated and it would be unlikely if someone never found one. Also, if they were planning to do this the government would have some way to find out about it. Another reason that this is theory isn't thought out is that not everyone can keep a secret. When they build these camps they have to have workers, a large amount of those workers have families making the chances that they tell someone what they are building higher. I think this theory is not very well thought out and unlikely. 

Do you think that is theory is plausible?

Why do you think that some people believe this theory?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Interesting topic and good job replying Reilly! I do think your summary is a bit brief overall.

• Concentration camps have and most likely always will be known as a terrible thing because of World War II. I don't think it is possible for FEMA to be building concentration camps in the US after all of the horrible things the soliders back during the war saw.

• I think that they could be, but we can't be so quick to assume.  They could be building a camp, but how do we know its a concentration camp? People only believe what they see, they never actually dig and find out the reality of the situation. 

• Yes, I think that people are assuming things without looking at facts or anything. I agree that people only believe what they see, but not many people have even seen anything suspicious so they are just making things up with no proof, trying to hate the government. 

• I think that this theory could be possible but I don't think that it is true. I think that some people believe in this theory because they beleive everything they see. Some people tend to believe in this type of stuff because the theories make it sound like it could actually be true.

• I also think this theory could be possible but it is very unlikely becuase I feel like someone at some point would find one of the camps their building since we are highly populated. Also, some people always believe stuff they hear before checking the facts.

• Maybe they are building a type of camp just not a concentration one. I think they are preparing, but I don't think they will be as bad as a true concentration camp. Many people do not trust the government and things that are kept quiet about, so they make up their own story to fill in the blanks. 

• I guess they could be building some sort of camp. However, I just don't know wha those camps would be for. I agree that people don't trust the government but I think this could be going too far. I think they are just making it up to find a way to hate the government. 

• I think that theory is plausible, however I dont think it is true and happening, it could be real and happening right now, but I doubt it so I think it is not true. I think some people do believe this theory because some people believe everything they hear and I think the news and government is forcing people to think a certain way.

• I agree. It could be happening right now and we couldn't know, but how would they take people without other people knowing. Most people have a family and if they were just to go missing what would the family think. At some point it would just become a chain of people going missing.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker