Is AI helping the world?

One thing about AI is its ability to learn and adapt. It can analyze data, identify patterns, and make predictions based on that information. This can be super helpful in various fields like healthcare, finance, and even entertainment. Another exciting aspect of AI is machine learning. It's a subset of AI that focuses on algorithms and statistical models that enable computers to learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. AI is being used in many everyday applications too. For example, virtual assistants like Siri or Alexa use AI to understand and respond to our voice commands. And have you heard about self-driving cars? They use AI to navigate and make decisions on the road.

AI is also making a big impact in the healthcare industry. It can help with diagnosing diseases, analyzing medical images, and even predicting patient outcomes. It's amazing how AI can assist doctors and improve patient care.But it's not just serious stuff AI is also used in entertainment. Have you ever used a recommendation system on a streaming platform? That's AI in action, suggesting shows and movies based on your preferences.

All of this is by AI - Siri can do a whole bunch of things to make your life easier. You can ask Siri to set reminders, send messages, make phone calls, and even play your favorite music. It's like having a helpful companion who can assist you with everyday tasks. One of the coolest things about Siri is its ability to understand natural language. You don't have to speak in a robotic way or use specific commands. Just ask Siri a question or give it a command in a natural way, and it will do its best to provide you with the information or perform the task you asked for. It's like having a conversation with your phone. Siri is constantly improving and getting smarter with each update. It can also integrate with other apps and services on your iPhone, allowing you to control your smart home devices, check the weather, get directions, and so much more. Siri is always there to lend a helping hand and make your life a little bit easier.

https://www.ibm.com/topics/artificial-intelligence

https://builtin.com/artificial-intelligence

https://www.coursera.org/articles/what-is-artificial-intelligence

Did you think that AI could do all of that?

Did you ever noticed how much you use AI?

Do you think that AI is making the world better?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I feel like ai is very helpful for me. I don't really use ai unless i have a question and I don't feel like googling it. I don't use it all the time. I feel like some people over use ai and that is why ai is so powerful. I feel like ai is making the world better.

• AI can do a lot of things, but  it's possible for it to be able to do even more in a couple of years. I think that it scary to think how advance technology is getting, but at the same time it is helping in some areas. Although we need to make sure we don't become depended on AI.

• I think that AI can be very helpful in certain situations. AI has become so popular just this past year, that it is scary the things it can do. I think that the AIs on Snapchat are scary, I feel they know my location and can see every picture/text I send on the app. 

• I think Ai could definitly do that. Some of the stuff it's able to do is crazy and can be kind of scary. I notice that Ai is used a lot in my life but probably even more than I realise. I think Ai is making the wrold better and probably more dangerous at the same time.

• I think AI is making things easier but it is taking away jobs. I feel like AI is used a lot by stores like self check out and on snpchat they have an AI now also some people use them to write papers. There is a lot of things AI can do and its going in cress as the years go on.

• I think AI could do all that and more. I don't think I have ever thought about how much we use and need AI but know that I have thought about it it would be a little bit hard to live without it and lots of companies depend on it.

• I think the AI is making things easier but I think it is affecting us, we are not thinking as much anymore and so we are going to stop doing things on our own. I think I've noticed that we use it a lot, well most of people.

• I think AI is helpful to a certain extent. I have seen lots of cool and helpful things AI can do, but I have also seen just as much fails or bad things that AI has done. I don't think it has as big of an impact yet because of how easy it is for AI to be bad rather than good.

• I had no idea how much AI helped in those aspects. I really haven't noticed how much I use it. I think it is very useful but I also think it is very risky for anyone to have access to it or for the Spanish people to get so used to using it.

• While I do think that AI can be very helpful in certain situations, it can also get to the point where it can be destructive or detrimental in different situations. I don't really notice when I use AI or how much I use. I think that AI is only making the world better in a very small amount of ways.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker