Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you because it is becoming realistic and I also have to agree with that most people are depending on it to much.

• I believe that AI would be okay just as long as we keep advancing and everthing else then it can become a usful tool. Some people may say that it will take over but I do not think that will happen because we will be ahead of it so then we can catch it.

• I agree with what you said. I think AI is useful in someways but like you said if it does advance we will just catch up with it.

• I think that AI should be allowed, it just must use its own resources to create new materials. I fail to see how AI could make music using its "own voice" unless it is electronic music. AI will definetly advance more, it is just a matter of how much, and how fast.

• I believe as long as humans keep their interest in AI, it will continue to advance and the most useful tool. There are those movies that show AI taking over the world and scenarios like that but we won't know if it will get that serious until we get there. People need to remember that those movies are fiction.

• I do think that AI should be allowed because I helps us in our lives on a regular basis. We use AI every day when we use our computers and even our phones all the time, I think that AI will advanced even more because when we have better technology we can make better technology.

• I agree with you AI is useful. And you are also right because AI is everywhere and we use it when we use are phones and other electronics.

• I do think that AI is getting to be too realistic, when they use a singers voice I think it takes away the value of a song and the artists hard work. The technology will advance further but I think that it should be banned from the music industry because it isn't fair. 

• No, I do not think AI should be allowed in the music industry. I think it is very sketchy and can definitely take credit for people's hard work. Nothing would be original and I think it could potentially produce way too many songs making it annoying.

• I agree with you because anyone can use AI and tell it to write a song plus you can mimic a artist's voice. And I also agree that it will be annoying because of mass produce AI written songs.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker