Immaturity at its finest

Immaturity at its finest

Party leaders of an opposing side introduced tear gas as guests to a voting of an important matter on the 21st of March, as an attempt to prevent votes of a border agreement from being contrived. The Independent reported, "The Self-Determination Movement party released three tear gas canisters in the parliament hall right as the politicians were to start voting on a border demarcation agreement with Montenegro". One-Hundered plus lawmakers were forced to leave the hall, and voting was postponed until futher notice. The same party claims that "Kosovo will lose 20,000 arces of land in this deal" and they feel as if it's unfair. 

• Do you think is was professional to ennact in this behavior? 
  • How would you react if this occured in the United States?
  • Do you think that the matter should be futher disscussed or not, in case of a future dilema? 
  1. I think it was extremly immature to create violence to postpone a voting. As your mother would say: "Use your words" 
  2. If this occured in the US I feel like matters concerning the violence would be terminated immediately. 
  3. I feel like the case should be postponed until proper authorities can take suppervision upon the circumstances. 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job overall Sidnie! Be sure to comment three different days and two of your questions are yes/no questions.

• I don't think that it was mature at all what they did. There were better ways to go about it. I think that if this happened in the US there would be serious concequences for the actions.

• Yes! There are better ways to go about this. The United States would not tolerate this but I feel it would potentionally happen here. I mean consider what is going on in Sacramento right now. A lot of protests for corrupt government. 

• It was definitely not porfessional. Sometimes life isn't fair, and you need to deal with it. The people who realeased tear gas need to be punished some way so that it shows it wasn't okay.

• I feel like they were throwing a fit almost just because they weren't getting their way. I agree they need punished because that was unacceptable entirely. I hope proper authorities take care of this in a professional way. 

• 1. Only if the tear gas was need to subdue any sort of unruly crowd of people or something kind of threat that they want to handle non leathlely yes, but if not than no.

2. Like I said in the first answer, if the tear gas was needed than yea if not than no, I wasn't there so I dont know.

3. Yea a little.

• No the tear gas was used to cancel the voting of the parlament. If it occured in the United States would you be embarassed? Let say the vote went in favor of the opposite party and there was a posibility to cause a war would it be worthy enough of rediscussing? 

• No it's a pretty low thing to take part in. I would be very upset and angry. I don't think I'd ever try to vote agian. I think that it was just a dumb prank but should be dealt with. 

• I would be very upset and angry too! What an embarassment! If a prank a poor one because it was completely unnecessary to do! Yes, they were upset but there's no reason for violence for sure.

• No because Why would they make a vilence too voting its not a good idea. I would not like it because why would we want more violence in the United States. I think it should wait for better people that can look it over on circumstances. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker