History Of Pheasants Forever

Pheasants forever is an organization that was founded in 1982 by a group of passionate hunters and conservationists who saw a declining population of pheasants. They believed by working together they could make a big difference in the conservation of these birds. 

One of the main goals was to create and maintain habitat for the pheasants and other wildlife. They do this through various initiatives like land acquisitions, habitat projects, and partnerships with landowners. By improving the habitat it will grow the pheasant population. 

They don’t only do habitat management though. They also do education and outreach programs to engage the public and promote conservation awareness. They organize events and youth programs to inspire the next generation  

I think that this is a great program for engaging people and teaching others about conservation and wildlife management. 

https://www.pheasantsforever.org/SpecialPages/About-Pages/About-PF.aspx

Have you ever Pheasant hunted before?

Have you tried Pheasant? Did you like it?

Before Reading this did you know about this organization?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree, it is very cool that all these people made this organization to teach others about this to get them involved in it. 

• I have never hunted any bird, much less a pheasant. I have never tried Pheasant. I had never heard of this organization but I think it's very good.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker