History of LIV golf

The start of the new LIV Golf has been pretty exciting! LIV Golf is a professional golf league that aims to bring a fresh and innovative approach to the sport. It features a unique team format where players compete in team events and individual tournaments.

One of the highlights of LIV Golf is the involvement of top golfers like Rory McIlroy, Justin Rose, and Lexi Thompson. These world-class players bring their skills and competitive spirit to the league, making it even more thrilling to watch.

LIV Golf also introduces some interesting changes to the traditional golf format. For example, they have a shot clock to keep the pace of play fast and exciting. Additionally, they have a bonus zone on the course where players can earn extra points, adding a strategic element to the game.

The league has also partnered with various sponsors and brands, which has brought in additional support and resources for the players and the events. This allows LIV Golf to offer substantial prize money, making it an attractive option for both established and up-and-coming golfers.

It's true that not everyone is fully on board with the new LIV Golf concept. Change can sometimes be met with resistance, especially in a sport as traditional as golf. Some people may feel that the league is deviating too much from the traditional format and values of the game.

It's important to remember that any new venture will have its critics and challenges. LIV Golf is still in its early stages, and it's natural for there to be differing opinions. However, it's also worth noting that change and innovation can often lead to exciting developments and improvements.

While some people may be frustrated with LIV Golf, it's also worth considering the positive aspects that the league brings. It offers a fresh take on the game, introduces new formats, and brings together top golfers to compete in a team-based setting. These elements have the potential to attract new fans and create a more dynamic viewing. 

Overall, the start of the new LIV Golf has been met with enthusiasm from fans and players alike. It's an exciting time for the sport, and I can't wait to see how it continues to evolve and captivate audiences. 

Do you play golf?

Would this make you more interested in golf? 

what would make you more interested in golf?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I do not play golf. I have never had an interest in golf. I think golf is boring because it doesn't really sound fun. This would not make me interested in golf. I feel like there isn't anything that would make golf more interesting to me. 

• No I do not play golf. I've played before, and I wouldn't say I'm bad, but it is just not my thing. I prefer simplier sports. Although this looks very interesting, I don't think this makes me interested. It would be interesting if there was something about golf related to things I like.

• I don't play golf for a team, but I do play for fun. Personally, it would not make me more interested in golf. For me I like putting, so making the holes less distance would make me more interested in the sport of golf. But I normally just play for fun or with friends.

• Yes I do play golf but I am not  very good I usually just play for fun. I think LIV would make me more interested in golf and help me get better at golf if I watched the players. Im interested in gold becasue a lot of my friends play it alot and its pretty fun.

• I do play golf but I am not great at it. I think if I didn't play golf liv golf would make me more interested to play. I don't usually watch golf but if liv golf is on I would like to watch it. I think golf could be more interesting if you make it a race to see who can have the best score and finish the fastest.

• No, i don't play golf and i have only played in my yard. I think that golf is cool and intresting but I don't know why I like to watch tiger and charlie woods play togetter. I think that it is cool he gets to play with his dad.

• I don't play golf but I have before. I've golfed in Harlan, top golf, and just put put golf. I think i'd be a lot more interested in golf if I wasn't in other sports. I would have more time to get better at it in that scenario.

• I don't play golf. I also don't think that I would play golf with LIV because I am really bad at putt putt golf. I think that something that would make me want to play golf is if I can actually hit the ball strait and not in the water or like the sand.

• I play golf for fun but i usually go often in the summer. No i just play golf i dont watch it much. i only watch golf when they played on my local course. What would be more intersting is more activity and better pace of the game. and having more fun 

• I live right next to a driving range so I go out hit some at times, but I don't really do it often. I don't think that this would make me intrested anymore than I already am, because, I don't golf enough to actually like it. I think that if I could hit the ball better i would be more interested.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker