History of Kinze equipment

The history of Kinze is really interesting. Kinze is a company that specializes in manufacturing agricultural equipment, particularly grain carts and planters. It was founded by Jon Kinzenbaw in 1965 in Williamsburg, Iowa. In the early years, Kinze focused on building new and efficient equipment for farmers. They introduced the first-ever commercial row-crop planter with a central fill system in 1975. This was a big deal because it made planting crops a lot easier and faster.

Throughout the years, Kinze continued to improve and expand its product line. They introduced the first-ever commercial grain cart with a pivoting auger in 1979, making it easier for farmers to unload their crops.

Kinze's commitment to evolving the quality and efficiency of equipment has made it a leader in the agricultural equipment industry. They have received numerous awards for their products.

Today, Kinze continues to develop cutting-edge technology for farmers. They offer a wide range of planters, grain carts, and other equipment designed to improve productivity and efficiency on the farm.

It's incredible to see how Kinze has played a significant role in shaping modern agriculture. They've helped farmers all over the world be more efficient and productive. That's something to be proud of!

Did you know we have one of the biggest Kinze dearly in the world here in Harlan?

Have you ever seen a piece of Kinze equipment going down the road?

.kinze

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I did not know that we had on of the biggest kinzes in the world here in small town Iowa. Yes I have seen kinze equitment on the roads. My family has a grain trailier form them. 

• I did not know that we had one of the biggest Kinze dealers in the world in Harlan. I have seen a piece of Kinze equipment on the road. Whenever I pass by the Kinze in Harlan I will remeber that it is one of the biggest in the world. That just shows that small towns have a lot to offer.

• I think that's pretty sweet that we have one of the biggest Kinzes in the world in Harlan. I live close to Kinze and I do see equipment every once in a while on the road. I think it's really cool that we have that in our small town.

• I went to the Kinze manufacturing factory when I went to the National FFA Convention. It was pretty cool. I did know that we have a Kinze place in Harlan. I think its pretty cool that we have one in this small town. 

• I never knew about this and I don't know much about kinze. No I haven't seen one when I pass by.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker