Hilary Duff Struggles With Sons Homework

Hilary Duff a former acttress is for disney. She she has a kid in 2nd grade and a husbend. Hilary did something most of the people never heard of, she dropped out of 'real' school in 3rd grade! Now the diffrence between real school and I guess you can call fake school is you never have homework, your basically getting a fake degree. About a day ago her son needed help on his 2nd grade homework, Hiray didnt know how to do/help her kid with his homework cause it was to confusing. 

1. Do you think it was a good idea for her to stop going to real school in 3rd grade?

No, I get that she wants to persue her acting career but imagine if she would of had a life threating accident and her acting career was over, she would have no school degree to back up on. 

2. If you were in her situiation what would you do?

I would personally go back to school, or at least take online school at least till your a junior in high school, cause missing all the stuff real school teach till then is really important. 

Click Here To Read More

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Obviously it wasn't a good idea for her to drop out of school in third grade, but I'm sure that was in order for her to focus on her career as an actor. This ultimately made her more successful, however she probably doesn't have the education she should have. If I was in her situation, I would seek more education because I wouldn't feel very smart.

• I agree, dropping out of school at any young age is not a good idea. I also assume she was very busy with acting but I feel like she should of tried harder to stay in school. I wonder if she regrets dropping out or not, I know I sure would.

• I do not beleive it was a good idea for her to stop going to real school because she will not know many basic skills and, like you said, won't be able to get another job that isn't acting. If I was in her situation, I would probably do anything possible to learn these skills.

• It is not a good idea for anyone to drop out of school at 3rd grade because they will be missing out on learning a lot of life skills and setting up themselves for a successful career and life. If I were her, I would do anything I could to get my high school diploma. Even though she is already a successful actress, I would take the opportunity to complete school. 

• I do not think it was a good idea for her to drop out of school in 3rd grade, as I dont think anyone should drop out that young. Think of all the education she has missed out on. If I was in her situation, I would definitely try and do something about it, like online classes would be helpful.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker