Gwen Stefani Leaving “The Voice”

Did you know that Gwen Stefani is leaving the voice? For now, Gwen’s experience on the voice is coming to an end, other hoping someday she will come back. So who will take her chair in 2020? Nick Jonas is planning on taking Gwen’s chair in the year 2020. Gwen was  overwhelmed with her Vegas show and “The Voice” which is the main reason she is leaving. Many people say they are going to miss her crazy outfits and hair, as well as her and Blake’s cat fights. Gwen and Blake Shelton are always fighting against each other for a signer. Which brings laughter to everyone, due to the fact they are a couple. They always seem to be making funny girlfriend/ boyfriend remarks to each other. Gwen will be deeply missed by America. To read more about Gwen leaving “The Voice” click here. 

How do you think this will affect Gwen and Blake’s relationship?

I don't think Gwen leaving will effect their relationship, due to the fact that they have been together for a few years now. I’m sure they will miss casting with each other, but they see each other plenty of other times.

Do you think some people will stop watching “The Voice” once Gwen leaves?

I don't think many people will stop watching the voice. Due to the fact that most people watch the show for the signers and the entertainment from the judges is a plus. Unless some people only watch the show for Gwen then I would see why they would stop watching the show.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it will make their relationship a little more relaxed since they won't be constantly by eachother and they can have a short break from eachother. I think that she was a lot of people's favorite part of the show but I don't think people will stop watching all together. If you watch the show it is usually because you like the concept, not just because you like Gwen Stefani. 

• That is a good point, I have never thought about that. It may allow their relationship to be more relax and laid back. I have heard that she is many people's favorite judge, due to her fun personality. A lot of people do watch the show for the singing concept and not the judges.

• No, i don't think this will affect Gwen and Blake's relationship with eachother because they see eachother in other places then just the voice but Blake might be bored of working on the show without her. I don't think her leaving will effect the people watching the show because people leave from the show all the time and there are still a lot of people watching it.

• Agreed, Blake might get bored. Blake and Gwen seem to have a lot of fun on the show. As they both love to entertain others with their funny personalities. People do leave all the time and most of the time it doesnt effect the amount of viewers. It may effect a few viewers but not many.

• 1.) I don't think that this will effect their relationship at all. I believe that their relationship will stay the same. Just like you said, they will probably miss being on the show together, but they will still see eachother pleanty of times. I believe there will be no effect. 

2.) No. I don't believe this will cause a huge impact on the show. On AGT, they get a new cast all the time, but people still watch the show. I believe that people will still watch the show becasue they watch it for the singers and not the cast. I think this would be a dumb reason to stop watching. 

• I also think they will see each other plenty of times, do to them being together for around 5 years. They have always been on the show together through their relationship. Due to the fact Gwen meet Blake on the show, and then things sparked for the two.

• I agree with you that Gwen leaving the voice will not effect their relationship because Blake has been doing the voice for so many years, even while they were dating. No, I don't think people will stop watching the voice just because she is leaving the show because the show will still have to same concept, just a different person. 

• I dont think Gwen leaving will impact their relationship either. But casting allowed them to spend more time together. They should be able to find time outside of the show to spend together. The Voice is still the same concept with or without her.

• I think that it might affect their relationship a little bit if their relationship is not very strong because they will not see each other as much. If they have a good relationship, then I think that they will still be okay and all will go well for them. I also think most people will still watch the voice. 

• I hope it doesn't not effect their relationship, but I dont think it should. Im pretty sure that Blake and Gwen have a good and stable relationship, due to them being together for awhile. Hopefully nothing will really chance for their relationship. I would hate to see a change.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker