Equal rights equal fights

Equal rights equal fights

I feel that everyone should have equal rights and equal fights but if a girl does nothing or a guy does nothing to you I feel then you should not be able to swing on anyone even if they annoy you.

Some studies say that it is bad and unfair but I say if you can’t take the hit then don’t do it. Like some women do they might hit you, kick you, or smack you but then they pull the card that you can’t hit them because then they can pull abuse and because the world is towards girls more than guys they just skip the guy and go straight to the girl then we guys can’t say or do anything because either way we're gonna get in trouble for hitting them back.

It's close to the same way with guys one swings first and then the other swings in defense then you both get in trouble and put in for the same amount of time and the same thing for fighting. I am not for hitting girls not at all but if they hit you then don’t you think you should be able to hit them back because of the way the world is now?

https://medium.economist.com/equal-fights-b96b573e9251 

https://marquettemessenger.com/opinion/2020/01/24/opinion-equal-rights-equal-fights/ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-u-YInfwYg 

Should boys be able to fight girls within reason? Why?

Should equal rights be in effect?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe that there should be equal rights in those kinds of situation that if a women continously beats on a man he should have the right to defend himself. A brawl shouldn't happen if he defends himself just to get away.

• If a women begins to physically injure a man. The man should be able to defend himself. However, in most situations, I believe that it is not right if a man and woman begin to brawl. I think that it is an extremely unfair advantage. 

• I think that if men were trying to defend themselves from a woman then they should be able to defend themselves. If they just want to hit a women for a minor reason or for no reason at all then they shouldn't. 

• I think that guys should not be able to hit women in general. Unless it is self-defense a man should never hit a girl. If it were to be equal rights feminism would go nuts and would bring up a lot of unneeded drama. Equal rights should no be in effect because of these reasons.

• I don't think a man should hit a women but if a girl is trying to harm you and you feel like your life is in danger then go at it. I was raised to where if a girl is trying to physically harm you i have every right to protect myslef from her. I do think that you should at least try to calm the person down and try to reason with them if that doesn't work restrain them and call 911. Thats what i think 

• Yeah that is the point i was trying to hit becasue if a guy feels in danger or like his life is on the line he should be able to fight back

• I think people shoudnt hit anyone at all. Although since people do, if a girl is actually attacking you I think boys should be able to push them off. However, if a girl like slaps a boy, then no. I dont think they should be able to slap them back. 

• I don't think we should even have to worry about this. I think that fighting is wrong and we shouldn't have to have fought at all. However, I think that if a woman is attacking a man then that man should be able to protect himself. Men are typically stronger and more powerful than women so that should always be taken in consideration. 

• Sure guys are built to be stronger but what if they dont want to hurt anyone then what are they going to do?

• I honestly dont think that there should be reason why they can't defend them selfs unless personal belifes my go against it or openion. Know if a female puts her hands on a man first then he should be able to defend him self just like if a man put his hads on a female first she should be able to fight back as well. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker