Equal rights equal fights

Equal rights equal fights

I feel that everyone should have equal rights and equal fights but if a girl does nothing or a guy does nothing to you I feel then you should not be able to swing on anyone even if they annoy you.

Some studies say that it is bad and unfair but I say if you can’t take the hit then don’t do it. Like some women do they might hit you, kick you, or smack you but then they pull the card that you can’t hit them because then they can pull abuse and because the world is towards girls more than guys they just skip the guy and go straight to the girl then we guys can’t say or do anything because either way we're gonna get in trouble for hitting them back.

It's close to the same way with guys one swings first and then the other swings in defense then you both get in trouble and put in for the same amount of time and the same thing for fighting. I am not for hitting girls not at all but if they hit you then don’t you think you should be able to hit them back because of the way the world is now?

https://medium.economist.com/equal-fights-b96b573e9251 

https://marquettemessenger.com/opinion/2020/01/24/opinion-equal-rights-equal-fights/ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-u-YInfwYg 

Should boys be able to fight girls within reason? Why?

Should equal rights be in effect?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yes, you never know what kind of situation someone can be in, and if protecting themselves means that they have to fight off the opposite gender than so be it. Whatever it takes to keep us safe. Yes, I believe that this act should be in place, so everything is fair and square. On a real note though, people shouldn't be hurting each other at all. This law is not used to promote abuse or anything like that, it's simply there to protect everyone. 

• I don't think anyone should be hitting others in the first place. I think even if the woman hits first that she should get in just as much trouble. I say this, but I don't think men should hit woman back. Just because typically men seem to be stronger. 

• I dont think that boys should be able to hit girls, and on that same note i dont think girls should be able to hit boys. There is really no need for fighting because there are other way that problems can be solved like talking it out or just staying away from each other.

• Yes, I think that most girls could win fights against some boys. I think that if the girl was talking crap and needs a little beat then she well deserves it. I think that it should go in effect for some things so people don't take advantage and abuse others.

• I agree with that because if a guy is minding his own buisness and a girl starts hitting him and he doesn't fight back then he will get made fun of for being a bad name i cant say becasue of school but if a guy does fight back he gets hit with oss and being called rude and sexist and all of these other names because he defended himself by attacking back.

• I personally believe that fights are unnecessary and usually happen because of drama. However, sometimes you do have to defend yourself if you get attacked.  I also believe that a man should never hit a woman. A lot of fights happen at school and I think that people just need to talk to each other to try and solve their problems with words and not fists. 

• I dont think that men should be able to hit women, I also dont thing that anyone should hit anybody for any reason. This can cause more problems and drama. I think that hitting back in self defence when necessary is ok but not when you could get away or solve it a different way. 

• I agree partly with you but if a girl says she is a guy and hits you as a guy I feel you should be able to hit back

• I dont think men should hit women. I dont think there is a need for hitting someone. Lots of fights are caused by unnecessary problems like drama. I think people should just work out problems by talking or other things not fighting.

• No I don't thnk boys should be able to fight girls because traditionally boys are not allowed to hit girls. I also feel like there isn't much of a good reason to have to fight someone. Also most of fighting is because of drama in between each person.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker