do you support the death penalty?

Do you support the death penalty? To this day there are still people getting executed by death penalty. What have these people done to get a death penalty. Most of the people are convicted with murder to get a death penalty. The first ever death penalty was in the eiteenth century B.C. Around 2,500 prisoners face a death penalty in the United States

All these prisoners are getting sentenced to an execution but Jeffrey Dahmer never got that. Some of these people would murder a couple people. Jeffrey Dahmer would do more than just that. Jeffrey Dahmer kills 17 people and some of these people getting sentenced only kill a couple.

Personally I think that if you get a death penalty if should be more then just one or two murders. I think four would start getting high and should get a death penalty. I also think Jeffrey Dahmer should have been sentenced to death.

Do you think people should get a death penalty for one or two murders?

Do you think jeffrey dahmer deserved a death penalty?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think only killing two people should be a death penalty. Killing two epople could happen during a crash or things like that. I think Dahmer should have gotten the death penalty. He killed and did many other horrible things to more than 15 people. I think killing 4 people and getting the death penalty should be the way it is.

• If someone killed another person for doing something bad then maybe not the death penalty. If they want the death penanlty then they should. If they killed another person in prison and they already had like 500 years then just give them the death sentence because no matter what they are gonna die in there.

• I think that in some cases we should have the death penalty like if you killed someone on purpose or raped a little kid then you should be killed for your crimes. i honestly think the death penalty is too good for some people, and those people deserve worse than their victims  

• I don't think that people should get a death penalty. Every human has the right to live. If they choose to do bad things, then they might spend their life in prison but they shouldn't be killed. Moreover, this would also have an effect on the family and maybe the actual victim wouldn't have wanted their murderer to get killed as well. 

• I agree with it in certain cases. If you think that you have the right to take someone else's life you should have yours taken. it's like the golden rule "treat others how you want to be treated." I do think that he deserves the death penalty because of how many people he killed.

• I think the death penalty is the right thing for some situations. I think that if someone had people chained up and starved their victims to death then they should get the same thing done to them. I think prison can almost be a privilege to some people. They get fed 3 meals a day, have beds to sleep in, and get to be around other people. I think Jeffery Dahmer should get the death penalty.

• I think that there should be a death penalty, even though i dont fully agree to it, to certain people if they have killed lots of people but for people who have only killed one or two people i think they shouldn't and i think they should get a life sentence or somethinhg like that.

• I do not think that the death penalty should be a thing. I think that the death penalty is sort of getting an easy way out of the crimes you did. I think they should suffer in prison. Like I said I don't think the death penalty should be a thing so no I do not think Jeffery Dahmer should've gotten the death penalty. I think Dahmer should have gone into prison (which he did) and with prison the psych ward.

• I do not think that there should be a death penalty if they only killed one or two people. However, I think that there should be a death penalty if they kill a lot of people. I think that Jeffrey Dahmer deserved the death penalty because he killed so many people.

• I do no think the death penalty should be allowed anymore. I also think that if other people are killed for killing some people, Jeffrey Dahmer should've had the death penalty, just because he killed quite a few people.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker