Do you think Andrew Tate is Innocent?

Recently Andrew Tate has been arrested for suspition of human trafficing and rape. I think that this is not true I think the what he calls the Matrix is trying to get him to be quiet on how a man should act. Andrew Tate talks a lot about how a man should better himself and exercise and try to be rich. He believes that “The Matrix” is something that tries to hide reality and keep men from being masculine and strong. Andrew Tate has recently been arrested in Romania for human trafficking charges. I think that this is not true because in some of the videos he has posted on social media he has said women are secret and should be protected and kept safe. I believe that this is false and that the Matrix is trying to get him to be quiet. 

Andrew Tate’s former girlfriend has posted videos of her saying that he was a good man and treated her like a queen and would never do thoughts things. This girl used to live with Tate and was with him for a good period of time. I think that they believe this because of all the money and show boating that he dose yes sometimes the things that he says are far fetched. But he dose it to get his name out and so that people will listen. Andrew has changed tons of lives got people into the gym and men trying to better themselves and being more masculine. I think that he is an innocent man and that this is a bunch of crap.

Like I said Andrew has been arrested for Human Trafficing but they let him walk freely in the streets I think if he is truley guilty than why would you let him walk around in the streets of you city. 

Do you think Andrew Tate is guilty 

Do you agree for what he stands for 

https://www.vox.com/culture/2023/1/4/23539528/andrew-tate-arrest-jail-rape-human-trafficking 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64122628

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that Andrew Tate is innocent, and I agree with you that the Matrix is trying to get him to be quiet. I agree with most of the things that he stands for, but some of the things he says are too extreme. Moreover, I think that he is a good man who is just trying to help struggling men.

• I agree with you the matrix is trying to get him to be quiet. I think that they are scared that he is telling the truth and is trying to get young men to stand up for themselves. I agree somethings he says are extreme but he ahs to do that to get his point across. 

• I think Andrew Tate isn't guilty but I don't have any proof of that so I can't be sure, but he is a nice man when he wants to be and the people who want to silence him just take his words out of context. I agree with what he stands for because millions of men are making themselves better by working on their physical and mental heath.

• I do not think that Andrew Tate is guilty because he is a very popular social media influencer who is speaking out about how a man should act.  his country's government doesn't like that so they made stuff up to quit him. I agree with what he stands for, I think that he has the right idea of how a man should act. 

• I think that Andrew Tate is innocent. I think this because he is quite a gentleman towards women and he overall is trying to improve lives. Some of the things Andrew Tate says do seem a little extreme, however, I do agree with the messages he puts out.

• As a gril I like Andrew Tate, because he speaks the truth about girls and other things. He is also a gentelman, very sweet, and I don't think he would do something like that because he has kids of his own. He has 12 kids, and a wife, plus all his fame I don't think he would want to lose that to this.

• I agree you are one of the first girls that has said they like him. I think he is a good man and like you said would not throw away his fame as a kick boxer for something dumb like that. He would not rape because he has his own kids and tries to set a good example. 

• I believe he is not innocent, he is a very toxic man that has terrible views, being fit is not bad but how he goes about talking about these topics is immature and childish, I would not be surprised if he trafficked people with how he talks about girls. 

• I believe he should be innocent. I think it was set up by the Government because they don't like masculinity and think it is danger to our society. Tate is an amazing influence for our world. We need Tate to be promoted more than people such as Cardi B or other bad influencers. Tate has inspired lots of people. He is teaching us to be good men.

• I agree with you he is innocent. I agree he is trying to teacher young men that are strungling to keep fighting and to never give up. I think that you are right they are trying to premote bad habbits and to be weak rather than be strong. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker