Do aliens really exist?

Have you ever thought about that we can't be the only ones in the universe, right? We are still trying to find out if there is life besides us which is basically a big possibility there is. It's no secret that we have been trying to find out for years, like all the way back from the ancient Greeks to find if there is any life in the universe besides us. It would be pretty hard for there not to be any sign of life besides us since our universe is so big and is never ending. But what do the scientists and experts say about if aliens are real or not?

First of all, they haven't really found much evidence of trying to find any sort of alien life. Just because the universe is just really big and we don't have the most advanced technological equipment to find life on other planets that could be light years away from alien life. Scientists have found a lot of planets out there that is a planet that is habitable enough but most of them are light years away and since magnetic fields are invisible it is hard to determine if the planet has a strong magnetic field that has a good atmosphere which could determine if that there is a possibility of there being life on those planets.

There have been times where people believe that there are UFO sightings and people thinking that they found the aliens. Like in 1947 an Idaho pilot claims to have seen a UFO. There have been other times of those saucers found in wars where someone saw a UFO in the cold war. Other times people think of them when they see lights of a UFO or a shape of a UFO. But the government has shutted down those claims by saying that they are secret military tests and saying they have never seen any proof of alien objects or alien life and that they have no evidence of alien technology found by them. They also claim that there are no aliens there or found at area 51. Maybe the government has already found aliens and is just not telling us.

Personally, I do think aliens do exist just because are universe is really big and there is just no way that we are the only ones that exist in the entire universe. Like there is just no way that is possible. I also think maybe the government has seen the aliens before and they are just not trying to scare us or something and I think the government just blows it off and makes an excuse, but that's what I think. I also think they will feel like what the best time is to reveal to the public when they will say when they have found alien life, just not yet.

Questions:

Do you believe aliens exist?

How would you react if aliens came to Earth?

Do you think the government has found alien life and is just not telling us?

source 1

source 2

source 3

source 4

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't know what to think about aliens being real, But I think Im leaning toward aliens being real with all the evidence that people have found. I think If aliens cam to earth they would either help us out and show us how they live or they would start a war with us. I think the governement might have found aliens and they keep it top secret so very little people know about it.

• i thinkthey do i mean its pretty scary to think were the only living species in the glaxay. if i saw an alain i feel like id be dumb founded. i mean the government has found a lot of things and not said anything about it so i wouldnt be suprised if they are.

• I do not believe in aliens and I don't think I ever will unless proof is given. If aliens showed up on earth I would be shocked because I don't believe in them. I don't think the government has found aliens, even if they do exist I don't see how the government could have found them.

• Yeah I belive that aliens exist because their is no way that we are the only people in the whole univirse. I don't know how anyone would react because they could look like anything. I don't think that anyone knows of any aliens because I would think that they would tell us.

• I agree, our universe is really big and there is no way we are the only ones who exist in the entire universe.

• This sounds crazy, but I think that there is a possibility that aliens exist. There is no way that we could be the only ones in this large and vast universe that has life. If we came from evolution, then other planets could have that same possibility. I would obviously be scared if they came to earth, becuase even we cannot do that. 

• I agree because I would be scared if they came to Earth because I wouldn't know what to do

• I'm not sure what to believe about aliens videos can be so easily faked or edited but some of the stories people tell are very detailed to make it sound real. If Earth got invaded I would probably make sure I have stuff to protect myself find out their weaknesses. 

• I think that based on all of the data we have so far, it's hard to believe that aliens aren't real. If aliens ever came to earth, I think that 1, the government would try their best to cover it up and 2, I would run away as far as possible. I think that there are a lot of thing that the government isn't telling us.

• I agree, I do think that the government tries to hide stuff from us just so we won't know about some things.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker