Disney World 2010

So the band trip was pretty much the bomb. lol. I really liked Big Thunder Mountain, the Tower of Terror and Mount Everest. Also I really loved the fireworks at Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingom. What was your favorite part about the trip?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I didn't get to go because im not in band but i really wanted to.
  • I loved it all! : ) The Rockin' Roaller Coaster was my favorite ride.
  • I liked the Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster, and the rollercoaster Expedition Everest.
  • ya thos were fun and really cool to see and the rockin rollacoster was fun as will i thought
    the star tours was fun to and honey i srunk the kids
  • I thought that space mountain was awesome. The scariest ride I went on was small world though. lol :)
    • haha shannon. I didnt think that It's a Small World was that bad. i just got annoyed by the music. I liked to look at everything.
  • Jealous
  • everest got really boring after the second time, i went five times. (: tower of terror and rockin' roller coaster. and that time machine thing at epcot was really cool.
  • MY FAVORITE WAS MARCHING! lol. I just think it's neat we got a once-in-a-lifetime experience while we're young and could enjoy it.
  • Well I didn't go this year but I went 3 years ago and I really thought that Everest was really cool but Space Mountain had to be my favorite.
This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker