Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark is becoming a famous icon in sports and especially in the NCAA tournament. Caitlin has had such an unbelievable performance lately that the NCAA women's basketball had to authorize a drug test. The press did not like the issue of that being, Catlin is truly making a name for herself in women's basketball. She is currently a Junior in her Iowa High School college degree.

Caitlin is known for her deep shots and good takes at the basket. She currently has 119 three point made this year and has attempted 310. Which is the best in the whole league. Her stat line is the best out of the whole league as well, she is already making history in college basketball history. Caitlin has made such of a big footstep in basketball this year that she has the attention of Steph Curry. 

Personally in my opinion Caitlin has a chance to be one of the best ever to compete in college basketball, as long as she keeps her pace up and breaks records she is on the right path. Yet there is a debate if she is as good as she seems or if it's a peak in the season. Also, Caitlin just led her team on 3/27/23 against Louisville to advance to the final 4. Her stats were the best you can get in college, having 41 pts, 10 Reb, 12 Ast, giving her a triple double. She really is having a great season.

What are your believes in Caitlin getting "drug tested"?

Does Caitlin belong in the best player debate?

Will Caitlin lead Iowa to the NCAA Womens Championship?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that if she is clean, then she should take a drug test. I don't know much about basketball, but by the stats you have given, I think that she is looking like a top player. Again, I don't really know anything about sports and all of the other teams in the womens NCAA.

• I agree with you, Caitlin is a all around good player and I like how you mention if that this is true about her getting drug tested she should not refuse if she is clean, that is "if she is clean" but we are still not sure that this is true.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker