Best Countries to travel to?

From the world-renowned Coliseum in Rome to the northern lights in Greenland, there are hundreds of countries all over the world. How will you know which country is the safest, reasonably cheap for travel, and attractive? Well, luckily you are reading the best guide for answering this question.

Safety is a huge concern when it comes to traveling to a new country. Not only are you required to have a passport to get across the ocean to another country, but keeping the passport safe in the new country will be necessary in order to come back to your home country. Safety in not being robbed, or hurt in a foreign country is also important. Business insiders stated that Iceland is the safest country in the world currently. Followed by New Zealand, Ireland, and Denmark.

The cost of travel and living is another large factor when deciding to travel to a new country. The Indian Times states that Switzerland is the most expensive country to travel to currently. Followed by Bermuda, Norway, and Iceland. On the other hand, the least expensive country to travel to (According to (Goatsonthemove.com) is Indonesia, followed by Mexico, India, and Columbia. It is hard to determine the exact cost of all countries because all cultures and prices are different.

Finally, landmarks and landscape is a large part of why people travel to new countries. The beauty of a country can be displayed in something as simple as a valley to something as complex as a well-constructed palace. Chile, Myanmar, and Costa Rica have some of the most beautiful landscapes, while Greece, Rome, and Giza of Egypt have some of the most remarkable structures.

People may contradict and say that traveling is not worth it. However, I would strongly disagree. Life is about living, experiencing, and seeing new things regardless of conflicts. Of course, these conflicts may get in the way however look past them and do everything you want to do. See everything you want to see. 

In summary, factoring in all of the Scenery, Cost, and Safety Italy seems to be the candidate for all of the categories. With many monuments and amazing structures, amazing scenery, fantastic foods, and cultures, Italy is the best place to go. Note that there are many other places to visit and it is completely up to you, but get out and see the world!!

If you could travel to any country which one would it be and why?

What are some concerns when traveling

What country would you never want to go to?

https://www.businessinsider.in/travel/international/the-top-10-safest-countries-in-the-world/articleshow/104643540.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/travel/web-stories/worlds-most-expensive-countries-to-visit/photostory/102533531.cms

https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/most-beautiful-places-in-the-world-to-visit

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that England would be an awesome place to travel to. I have some friends who have a lot of family in England, and they say that it is a very cool & interesting place to travel too. I know that it is not a cheap flight over seas but getting to see other parts of the world is an awesome opportunity that one should never take for granted. 

• In my opinion, a European country would be the best choice for traveling to a different country. If I had to pick a specific country, I would go to Greece because of the historic artifacts and architecture. I would love to go to Greece to try their food and get to see the views there. I would never want to go to any country that is a dictatorship or doesn't give its citizens rights.

• If I could travel to any country in the world I would go to Italy. Although Italy can be very expensive you can find many things to save money on, Example, food cost, transportation and housing. If you plan out a trip you can find cheap and fun alternatives to do, expecially in a place like Italy where there are things to do all around.

• I agree Italy would be an awesome country to travel to. Though it may be expensive at times I'm sure that the experiences and cultural learning opportunities far outweigh the cont of the trip in total. I'm sure that the more interesting parts of Italy would be more interesting but Italy, in general, would be awesome. 

• I would love to travel to Ireland because of the beauty of the nature. My parents went last year and they had so much fun exporing all the sites. There are many castles and moutains all over, and many attractions in the towns. But, there are some concerns like the cost of the travel. Ireland is not close to America. You woulld ahev to fly all the way over the Atlantic ocean, and a flight like that is not cheap. The county that I would never want to visit would be Uruguay.

• I am not sure of a specific place that I would travel to if I had the chance. Where I go would have to be affordable and safe, I would have to be comfortable to go to a new place if I was traveling. The place that I would travel to would also have to have very beautiful scenery. To me, scenery is a very important part wherever I go.

• If I could travel anywhere in world, I would definetely choose somewhere in Europe. Like you said, they have many different lifestyles and cultures that I would be interested in learning about. Preferably I would be able to go all around Europe, and not stay in just one country. A major concern in traveling would be forgetting things, like my phone or passport, because I am a very forgetful person.

• I agree, that traveling to a European country would be the dream. I have played a game similar to how the cities and places of ancient Greece looked. I think that it would be amazing to see these historical sights in person.  My mother and I will be traveling to these countries soon. I cant wait to see all of the cool parts of Europe. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker