Bad cat food sold nation wide!

This cat food that is being sold nation wide is affecting humans and cats. Utah is selling this product and it is being mixed with slamnella. With people serving this contaminated food, they can get animals sick and other humans. People don't awash their hands so when they just feed the cats out of Utah's product, it will get the animal and your self sick. It cause infections the dogs stomach and cause them to die, if people are not care full. 

What would you do if you saw someone giving food to a cat and they didn't wash their hands?

I would tell them to wash their hands cause if they got that cat sick it could die.

Do you think Utah can fix these problems with their cat food company?

I think yes they could eventually fix theirs preoblem but make the food less contaminated with stuff.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/16/health/cat-food-recall/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would want them to wash their hands incase if they had a disease or sickness on their hands that could get into the cats body and infect it. I think Utah could easily fix this problem by having health inspections from time to time and check in regularly. 

• I would let the people know that feeding there cats without washing there hand that it can harm the cat, Yes because, all they have to do is clear the shelve with bad cat food and replace them with a new more trusted brand.

•  Tell them to wash there hands and also don't feed your cat that food.  Yes but it will take a little time and people might have to buy other cat food for a few months.  

• I wouldn't take the cat food at all because even though animals are stronger than humans they can still get sick and sometimes getting sick can kill them I believe that the company should make sure to watch the workers better to make sure incidents like this don't happen again so I do believe they can change their problems.

• If I saw someone in Utah feeding their cat this food I would warn them that it could kill thair cat becuase it is made with salmonella in it, I would also tell them that they  should wash their hand becuase if the don't it could spread to them.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I as well think it is gross to not wash your hands, I don't know why you wouldn't want to wash your hands. I personally wouldn't be able to take the feeling and smell on my hands. Yes, Utah should stop selling their product knowing it is harming people.

• I think that the company needs to take out the ingredients to make sure it is safe. I agree with you that the company can fix this and probably will do it fast for the safety of all their customers. If I saw someone that fed their pet and they didn't wash their hands I would tell them this story and how serious this could get and how much danger they could be in if they didn't was their hands. 

• I didnt know that you had to wash your hands after feeding your animals. My mom has always just used a cup scooped it up and put it in the dish. So I guess I wouldnt really do anything cause its never affected my mom. I think that they can fix it, it will be a big lose but they would have to trash all the food and start from scratch and clean and disenfect everything to make sure it's clean and then it might be ok

• I think this company needs to take the ingredients out of the food to make it safe. Now that I know this if I seen somebody not wash their hands after they feed their pet I would try to inform them on this and have them wash their hands. Yes I think the company can fix this problem, and I think they do it as fast as they can to keep everyone safe. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker