Are iPhone and Android different part wise

Are iPhones and android diffrent 

no not at all they both share componets so the screen on your iphone is made by samsung that makes it no diffrent some people just prefer one of them. Samsung TCL LG all have parts in iPhones but lets say you have to pick iPhones have a feel and they have the ecosystem. On Samsung has an ecosystem making it work seamlessly with eachother you have a galaxy tab s8 you can control your phone and the Samsung galaxy book does the same thing. On Apples terms they cant do some of the stuff but they do make okay phones but perferbly I will Pick samsung. but there is one the Operating system. we all have the same features just not the action button so i can tell you guys with make it DND.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think Iphone is better. I say that Iphone is better through phone and camera quality, graphics, and how it runs.

• I think that each are very different, both have different customzabillities, battery life, speed, features, and camera qualities. I personally perfer and think that Androids are better because I have always had one and I don't see myself changing that opinion anytime soon.

• I think that iPhones are better. I think that iPhones are better because they have good cameras, have good sound quality, are mostly waterproof, have cool cases, are more comfortable to use, and steve jobs said that android copped apple.

• I think that iPhones are better. They are way better camera-wise and have better speeds when loading something. 

• I think Apple and Android are a lot diffrent. The whole layout of the phones is diffrent. I typically purfure apple phones because they i think apples desine is a lot better than androids is.

• I think that both iPhone and Android have their differences that make them better, or worse than the other one. There are different factors that make each phone attract buyers. Many people prefer one brand of phone over the other because of the differences that they provide. These two phones give buyers an option of what kind of phone that they want because of the differences.

• I think just because samsung makes some components to an apple phone, it doesn't necessarily make them the same. Sure they are produced similarly but the outcome of both phones are different. I think it comes down to who prefers which phone, but both have their pros and cons. 

• I think iphones and androids are different in a lot of different ways. I think androids are probably a better work phone but iphones are a better regular phone. I also think that iphones are a lot easier to use. The cameras also make the phones a little bit different. 

• I think there are many diffrences between Iphones and Androids. I think it all comes down to an opinion and what you decide to use I personally think Iphones have a better quality than androids because I think androids are glitchy.

• I feel that there are multiple differences between iphones and androids. I think that Iphones are better quality, and androids are glitchy. Some people just buy Iphones just because they are more popular. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker