Are electronics a problem for people?

First, Technology has gotten so advandanced people can't catch up with all of the things they are making. Electronics have been evolving a lot lately and maybe it is evolving to fast for us. Electronics have changed our world without technololgy in the present it would be very hard for people to live. Every where you look now you can probably see electronic of some sort. 

Second, one of the biggest problems about electronics are how childern just are on them 24/7 and some adults are like that to now. Some kids might not have a lot of friends so they play games on their electonic of some type. I think that it is really bad for kids to not go outside and enjoy being a kid and not inside sitting down and playing video games. 

Third, I also think that technology has been a benifit to our world too. Without technology I think that our world would be very difficult and hard to communitate with other friends and family around the world. Plus, most of people's jobs have to use electronics.

Finallly, I think that electronics have been a big benifit for our world but now I think that it is getting a little out of control where everyone is figuring out new things with technology and how we can use them and most people don't know about them. I think that electronics and go both ways for the arguement.

Do you think that electronics are a big problem for people?

What would the world look like without the electronics and technology today?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that electronics can become a problem, but there's always exceptions. For those who can't put their phone down and engage in a conversation have a problem with technology, and it can lead to social skills being lost. Other people who can go without their phone benefit from the uses of it rather than just being addicted to it.

• I agree people are to scared to socialize in person so they do it on their phone and they get addicted to it. But, electonics do help us in many ways we probably can't count. And a lot of the population can't go without their phone for one day.

• I do think that some people are addicted to their phones and are always on them.  I don't think phones are a big problem for everyone, but it is a big distraction for most people.  I think personally my phone and TV can be especially distracting while I'm trying to do my homework.

• I agree people are getting addicted to their phones and it can be a big problem for people but for some people it doesn't really affect them because they aren't really on their phones. But, I think that without my phone or video games I think I would be outside more and being with my friends more.

• I personally do not think electronics are that big of a deal for people if they know how to control themselves and do other things than just play on their electronics every day. But for the most part, I do not think that it affects people that much but electronics are getting addicting for many people.

• I agree electronics can help us out in a lot of ways and for some people have control over how long they are on their phone. But, other people can't control that ability and are on their phone 24/7. But, I think that it can go both ways.

• I believe that electronics have made life easier. We can search stuff up way faster and it's easier to communicate with people. It isn't a big problem until they get taken advantage of. 

• I do think that electronics can cause an issue with it being distracting and people depending on them for happiness and to not be bored. Our world would be way different today without electronics because there would be no cyberbullying, but also it would be hard to have no electronics because we use them a lot in school.

• Electronics can lead to a big distraction in both children and adults. However, they are necessary in this day and age. Without electronics, we would not be able to do the research we can today and we would be way behind in society. Even though there are some problems with electronics, they overall benefir our society.

• I do not think that they are a problem but I do think that people use them and depend on them to much. A lot of people do not know how to comunicate in person because they just text each other.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker