Aaron Rodgers fooled us

I think that Aaron Roders should have just told people that he didn’t get vaccinated instead of lying about it and making it ten times worse for himself. And I thought that he was gonna be different and tell the truth but no he didn't.

I think that Rodergs should have just accepted the fact that he had to wear a mask in a press conference or wear one on the field. And I also think that the superbowl champion would want to not tarnish his status by doing this but whatever that's what he chose. I don't really like the fact that he even said that he was immunized when in reality he wasn’t. I’m also a little disappointed because he was such a good guy and he did all of these super cool things like, host jeopardy and have a book club. And to think that all of that flushed away in just 3 days. But recently he was on a podcast trying to break down on what happened and how he was doing the right thing. And also most of his healthcare commercials were pulled from broadcast and his healthcare sponsers are now gone. Most people just think that Rodgers is basically just an anti-vaxxer now and that he is just a redneck now saying all of this crap now so yeah. 

Now with the help of Rodgers people think that the whole NFL league is now hesitant to get the vaccine but in truth 95% of the NFL is either vaccinated or wears a mask when they are supposed to. But most of the players have been doing everything right so far besides rodgers.

My question is do you think Rodgers did the right thing? Why or why not?

If you were in the NFl and the league required you to take the vaccine, would you why or why not?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think Aaron Rodgers should be able to do what he wants when it comes to vaccination. It is his choice whether he wants to get vaccinated or not and other people should respect his decision. If I was an NFL player I'm not sure if I would get vaccinated or not. 

• If he doesnt want to get the vaccine then thats his choice, him lying about it made people happy and shut up so i can understand why he did it. i wouldve done it to but yk im not a pro at football and not very many care about me. If he doesnt believe in getting the vaccine thats on him.

• I don't think its a big deal and I think he's fine just as long as he knows the consequences. I wouldn't becuase I'm not gonna put a needle through my body that i dont know whats in it. 

• I think he should he does not have to say anything about his personal life but if he was going to tell the press something he should not have blatently lied about it it was not the right thing to do either do not talk to the press about the subject or tell the truth about the subject I belive he deserves what is happening to him and I would gladly take the vaccine if I was requiered to because I will be requiered to do it

• I think that Aaron Rodgers should be able to do what he wants. He knows the consequences of not following the rules so as long as he does everything within the rules he's fine. People don't need to go after him and what he believes in. 

• I don't think he did the right thing. He should've just gotten it or wear a mask on the sideline and confrences and he is just hurting himself more because people are finding out he lied and that is tarnishing him as a person. If I was in the NFL I would just get the vaccine since it wouldn't affect me that much and it would be much easier to just get the vaccine than just wear a mask half the time.

• I think it was unnecessary to lie. He could have worn a mask or keep distance. If not he could actually get vaccinated. No one would hate him just because he does not want to get vaccinated but lying made it worse. I woud not take the vaccine because it is not a big deal to wear a mask. 

• Personally yea he did the right thing but in the whole sense of things no because this is probably going to hurt his career as an NFL quarterback. Also I would get the vaccine if i was in the NFL because I wouldent want to have to where a mask off of the feild.

• I personally don't like Rodgers, but from an unbiased point of view, he did the wrong thing. He lied about being vaccinated and didn't wear a mask in the press conference or on the field like he was supposed too. I personally think people should get the vaccine, but no one should be forced.

• I don't think that anyone should be forced to get the vaccine not matter the circumstance. Everyone all has their own beliefs and nobody should be forcing anyone. I personally would not take the vaccine just because a league was making me. If I were to get it, I would get it for my own reasons and beliefs.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker