School Lunches

Every day I usually hear one of my fellow classmates say, "what are we having for lunch" as the teacher answers the question. Most students moan and groan and complain about how they dont like the lunch. Well what do you think about this???

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I actually don't really mind the school's lunches. If you're hungry, you'll eat.
  • I don't mind it. at least we're getting food. dont expect anything exotic or out-of-the-norm anytime soon, because frankly it's not going to happen
  • it gets annoying. If they don't like it then just bring your own lunch.
  • I think they should buy some good food and not serve some funny stuff that they usually do.
  • the fries are always undercooked or over cooked. but thats alright i guess i can deal with that. but this stuff that they are trying to make healthy tastes like plastic and nobody eats it then they dont get what they need in their body so they would be better off giving us normal food.
  • Wow, I think that you guys are being ridiculous. The cooks and Judy Olson do as best as they can with what we can get and I like the majority of the lunches. If you don't like something then get a sub, there's three different kinds. Then there's always the salad and fruit bowls which are good too. If you can't get those things then maybe trade with somebody for something you want. ORRRRRR bring your own lunch from home! WOW!!! What a great idea, look ahead on the lunch menu and pick a day where you don't want to eat what's being served and bring your own sandwhich and fruit and chips or something. It's not that bad so suck it up, we're lucky to have food.
    • THANK YOU!!!!!! i totally agree!! people just need to suck it up b/c the cooks do the best they can
    • exactally! i agree!
  • i dont like many of the school lunches and i dont eat half the stuff in the fruit salads. we really need better food options.
  • Ok some of the lunches are good but i don't care for a lot of them. Whatever we do get is usually hard though and this is getting really old.
This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker