What really happened to Jeffery Epstein?

On July 6th, 2019, billionaire and financier Jeffery Epstein was arrested in New Jersey following a trip to Paris. On July 8 Epstein appeared in court where he was charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of women and girls as young as 14 years old. Epstein and his partner Glayine Maxwell had been getting away with this for little over 20 years at this point. Most of these women were trafficked to other wealthy and powerful clients aboard his private "Lolita Express"  jet and flown to his "Little Saint James" island in the U.S virgin islands. The list of people who boarded this plane is speculated to include lots of famous/wealthy people such as Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, ect. but no official list has yet to surface. It's no speculation though, that Epstein rubbed shoulders with the richest of the rich. Amassing assets worth over $600 million dollars, which makes you wonder how exactly did he make all this money? Various whistleblowers have come out and said that Epstein would blackmail people with power and influence by recording them in compromising positions with the underaged girls he sex trafficked in exchange for large amounts of money. Making your money by keeping dirty secrets never lasts long. On August 10, 2019, prison guards found Epstein hanging dead in his cell. The circumstances surrounding Epstein's death are shrouded in mystery and speculation. 

This is the part where I have to start throwing around the word "Conspiracy" or I might get in trouble. Many people believe Epstein didn't kill himself, but in fact was killed to protect the people he had dirt on. Before they found Epstein dead, he was placed on suicide watch, which is the most strict and supervised position you can be at in at jail, especially at the federal level. So lets say the Guards failed at their job and didn't check on him, at least the prison is heavily surveillanced by cameras so we’ll know if foul play was involved or not. But wait, the cameras around his cell also happened to have a malfunction that morning. This could all be some crazy coincidence but it's kinda fishy once you consider the kind of people he'd be testifying against if he made it to trial. Epstein has evidence that could've taken down a big sector of people in Government, Politics, Show Business, and the Music Industry. The lines of Justice can be skewed when it comes to situations like this to protect certain people, but I wanna know what you think about it.

Pick a question to answer:

Do you think Jeffery Epstein killed himself? Why or why not?

Do you think the Epstein case should be looked back into?

How do you think this situation would have played out if Epstein lived?

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/27/1184380805/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-department

https://apnews.com/article/epstein-maxwell-timeline-b9f15710fabb72e8581c71e94acf513e

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think Jeffery Epstein killed himself. There were so many other people involved with all the things that he did. I know that other people think that others or the government killed him, but I'm not sure what to believe. I do believe that the case should be looked back into. There are so many details that are missing and don't make sense.

• I agree with this because theres not really a lot of evdiance that proves he killed himself, and people still dont know what he did. I dont know how people think he killed himself because wheres the proof on how he did it. I also dont know what to belive in, if he did or didn't kill himself.

• Do you think Epstien killed himself? No, I don't think Epstien killed himself because I think the government killed him. I think they killed him because they wanted all of the kids and people back they he had. They did not want to pay the massive amounts of money they Jeffery wated to let them go.

• No i think that the goverment killed him because he would have releized the names of high power polotitions that went to his island could have been involvend in susptions activies. I htink that the people who attended his freak off parties should be. I think that he would have been sentance and killed in jail after his trail

• I don't believe that he killed himself and I think there are a lot of scenarios like there were so many other people involved in the case. I think something else happened to him like for example other people in this case could have murdered him, so I think he didn't kill himself.

• I don't think Epstein could've killed himself. Alothough he could've been forced to kill himself someone, but I don't believe he willingly wanted to. Some gaurd could've had connections or another inmate. If Epstein released names, he could've taken down huge powers and "Important" people all around the world. 

• I like your idea that he could have been forced to kill himself that makes a lot of sense. 

• I personally dont think that he killed himself there were many other people involved in this case that he could of had something else happend to him. I think it should be re open there are many missing details that should be looked back on to find the truth in this case. I think that he would of been murdered from other people involved in this. 

• Yes I agree the case should be re-opened but it most likely won't until a lot of the people involved are long gone

• I agree with you on the fact that he disnt kill himself and that he was murdered. Also, i agree with you on the case being re-opened because there are tons of details that were left out of the case like the people he was on the plane with.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker