What really happened to Jeffery Epstein?

On July 6th, 2019, billionaire and financier Jeffery Epstein was arrested in New Jersey following a trip to Paris. On July 8 Epstein appeared in court where he was charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of women and girls as young as 14 years old. Epstein and his partner Glayine Maxwell had been getting away with this for little over 20 years at this point. Most of these women were trafficked to other wealthy and powerful clients aboard his private "Lolita Express"  jet and flown to his "Little Saint James" island in the U.S virgin islands. The list of people who boarded this plane is speculated to include lots of famous/wealthy people such as Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, ect. but no official list has yet to surface. It's no speculation though, that Epstein rubbed shoulders with the richest of the rich. Amassing assets worth over $600 million dollars, which makes you wonder how exactly did he make all this money? Various whistleblowers have come out and said that Epstein would blackmail people with power and influence by recording them in compromising positions with the underaged girls he sex trafficked in exchange for large amounts of money. Making your money by keeping dirty secrets never lasts long. On August 10, 2019, prison guards found Epstein hanging dead in his cell. The circumstances surrounding Epstein's death are shrouded in mystery and speculation. 

This is the part where I have to start throwing around the word "Conspiracy" or I might get in trouble. Many people believe Epstein didn't kill himself, but in fact was killed to protect the people he had dirt on. Before they found Epstein dead, he was placed on suicide watch, which is the most strict and supervised position you can be at in at jail, especially at the federal level. So lets say the Guards failed at their job and didn't check on him, at least the prison is heavily surveillanced by cameras so we’ll know if foul play was involved or not. But wait, the cameras around his cell also happened to have a malfunction that morning. This could all be some crazy coincidence but it's kinda fishy once you consider the kind of people he'd be testifying against if he made it to trial. Epstein has evidence that could've taken down a big sector of people in Government, Politics, Show Business, and the Music Industry. The lines of Justice can be skewed when it comes to situations like this to protect certain people, but I wanna know what you think about it.

Pick a question to answer:

Do you think Jeffery Epstein killed himself? Why or why not?

Do you think the Epstein case should be looked back into?

How do you think this situation would have played out if Epstein lived?

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/27/1184380805/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-department

https://apnews.com/article/epstein-maxwell-timeline-b9f15710fabb72e8581c71e94acf513e

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Exactly, its too easy of a cop out to say he killed himself because even his own brother who talked to Jeffery just the day before said he was doing fine and showed no suicidal signs, not saying thats rock solid proof buts its something to consider.

• I think that someone was hired to kill epstein while he was in prison so he wouln't sell out all the famous people who participated. I also think that a case as special as that should be looked into in some degree becuase there are so many high profile people that were acused of participating. I believe that if Epstien lived then he would have snitched to get himself a better jail sentence.

• I agree 100% and this exact same situation is happening with P-Diddy right now so I wouldn't be suprised if something ended up happening to him before he rats out everyone as well.

• I think that the cameras not working that morning is very suspicious and I do agree that a lot of people could have wanted to kill him because they did not want their secrets to get out. So I do believe that maybe it wasn't a suicide.

• When it comes to making that list of names public, who do you think would be on that list? Do you believe it will take some people off of that list and put others on? What do you know so far as that list?

• Hundreds of names were found in the epstein files. These include former US presidents such as Donald Trump and Bill Clinton (along with his wife Hillary) with other celebrities such as Leonardo Decaprio, Stephen Hawking, Bruce Willis, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson, RFK JR, George Lucas, and AL Gore named as well. This scratches the surface of all who flew on epsteins jet.

• More specifically, can you give me a source to find these names? It would seem very probable that people might add names onto a fake list in order to defame someone. Where can I find these names and what do you know about the ongoing court proceedings involving this case?

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker