What really happened to Jeffery Epstein?

On July 6th, 2019, billionaire and financier Jeffery Epstein was arrested in New Jersey following a trip to Paris. On July 8 Epstein appeared in court where he was charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of women and girls as young as 14 years old. Epstein and his partner Glayine Maxwell had been getting away with this for little over 20 years at this point. Most of these women were trafficked to other wealthy and powerful clients aboard his private "Lolita Express"  jet and flown to his "Little Saint James" island in the U.S virgin islands. The list of people who boarded this plane is speculated to include lots of famous/wealthy people such as Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, ect. but no official list has yet to surface. It's no speculation though, that Epstein rubbed shoulders with the richest of the rich. Amassing assets worth over $600 million dollars, which makes you wonder how exactly did he make all this money? Various whistleblowers have come out and said that Epstein would blackmail people with power and influence by recording them in compromising positions with the underaged girls he sex trafficked in exchange for large amounts of money. Making your money by keeping dirty secrets never lasts long. On August 10, 2019, prison guards found Epstein hanging dead in his cell. The circumstances surrounding Epstein's death are shrouded in mystery and speculation. 

This is the part where I have to start throwing around the word "Conspiracy" or I might get in trouble. Many people believe Epstein didn't kill himself, but in fact was killed to protect the people he had dirt on. Before they found Epstein dead, he was placed on suicide watch, which is the most strict and supervised position you can be at in at jail, especially at the federal level. So lets say the Guards failed at their job and didn't check on him, at least the prison is heavily surveillanced by cameras so we’ll know if foul play was involved or not. But wait, the cameras around his cell also happened to have a malfunction that morning. This could all be some crazy coincidence but it's kinda fishy once you consider the kind of people he'd be testifying against if he made it to trial. Epstein has evidence that could've taken down a big sector of people in Government, Politics, Show Business, and the Music Industry. The lines of Justice can be skewed when it comes to situations like this to protect certain people, but I wanna know what you think about it.

Pick a question to answer:

Do you think Jeffery Epstein killed himself? Why or why not?

Do you think the Epstein case should be looked back into?

How do you think this situation would have played out if Epstein lived?

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/27/1184380805/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-department

https://apnews.com/article/epstein-maxwell-timeline-b9f15710fabb72e8581c71e94acf513e

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• No one will ever really know what would have happened if Jeffery Epstein didn't "kill himself", but personally I think he would have ratted many known people who were involved in the same things as he was, which would have led a many more people taken to jail and investigated. 

• That's a good and likely theory thats why his death was such an injustice because it let a lot of things be swept under the rug and never be brought up again.

• I think the case should be looked back into because rather than just Epstein getting arrested, they can find other culprits that were involved in the case. This can stop the others, if there are others, from continuing sex trafficking, or at least slowing sex trafficking down.

• I think someone else killed Epstein. I think the case should be looked back into more because they haven't figured out if Epstein killed himself or if somone else killed him. If Epstein still lived I think he would still be in jail because they don't know for sure what happened. I also think they would find evidnece to see what was really going on.

• I agree that Jeffery Epstein probably didn't kill himself considering the fact that the cameras malfunctioned that morning is too much of a coincidence. If Jeffery was alive right now I believe we would have the answers as to who was all involved in this disturbing case. 

• No, I do not think Jeffert Epstein killed himself, I think he was killed by people who didn't want him to reveal the dirt he had on them. Especially considering he was on suicide watch, which would make it almost impossible for him to really kill himself. 

• Another thing to note is that the people who did the Autopsy report on epstein after his death first concluded he was strangled to death and not death by result of hanging, so the hitman probably strangled him to death and then hung him to create the narrative he commited suicide.

• I think someone was sent to kill Epstein. I think that if these famous people and the people he trafficed were in contact with officers or law enforcement, they would want to get him into trouble because of his past actions. I also belive that if he was placed on suicide watch, there would have been no area of time for himt o kill himself. 

• I agree with how you said that Epstein had no time to kill himself if he was placed on suicide watch. I also agree with the fact that if the people he was with in the jet and the people he trafficed were in contact with police that they would 100% want to make him pay for his actions.

• I think that Jeffrey Epstein was killed because if the cameras were out by his cell that morning and he was on suicide watch I'm pretty sure it would have to mean he had to have been killed. If he did kill himself it would take a LOT to get a chance to even do it with all of that supervision. And if Epstein had a lot of dirt on people then he was probably killed so he wouldn't rat anyone out.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker