Vice Presidents

JD Vance and Tim Walz took the stage for the 2024 vice presidential debate, showcasing their unique journeys and perspectives.

JD Vance, born in 1984 in Ohio, overcame a challenging upbringing to become a bestselling author and graduate from Yale Law School. His book, Hillbilly Elegy, highlighted the struggles of many Americans, making his story relatable and inspiring.

Tim Walz, born in 1964 in Nebraska, dedicated his life to public service as a teacher and U.S. Representative. He focused on education and healthcare, emphasizing the power of community and collective action.

During the debate, Vance spoke passionately about creating opportunities for all, saying, “I know what it’s like to struggle.” Walz countered with a call for unity: “We need to come together to tackle these challenges.”

As they addressed tough questions, some viewers questioned whether either candidate could truly understand ordinary Americans' struggles. Yet both demonstrated a genuine desire to make a difference, leaving the audience to wonder: could they effectively translate their experiences into meaningful change?

What vice president do you think is better? 

Who do you Think has struggled more in their previous life? 

What vice president do you think won the debate?

https://www.vance.senate.gov/ 

https://mn.gov/governor/about-gov/timwalz/ 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Past life regression therapy involves guided hypnosis to access memories and experiences from past incarnations. During a past life regression session, a trained therapist will lead you into a relaxed state and guide you through visualisation exercises to uncover past life memories.

• In my opinion, I would have to side with JD Vance. I think he didn't come from a lot of "old money" and that effected what he said in the debate. He mentioned that he came from not the best background but, Tim Walz never said anything about that subject. 

• i would agree but actully tim wals did mention his life as a kid and he said similler things 

• The vice president I think is better is JD Vance I think he has better polices and our veiws of what we want the world to be aline. I think vance had to go threw more hardship with the going to war and struggling with money when he was young. I think Vance won the debate

• i aggree with this I forgot to mension the fact JD Vance served in the army and i feel like that would have been a good point to hit 

• What vice president do you think is better? I think JD Vance is better than Tim Walz. I think that becuase Vance has done way more for this country than Walz. He has been in the military and served in Iraq. What vice president won the debate? Even though it was a close debate with alot of good topics and they actully agreed on most things. I still think Vance won because he made alot of good points and he has done more for the U.S than tim and kamala combined in my opion.

• I agree I feel like jd vance has done more then tim wals and kamala combined 

• I don't really have an opinion on this, but from what I've heard it sounds like JD Vance might win

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker