Sean 'Diddy' Combs lawsuits

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was famous for his rapping and his house parties. He was arrested on Monday September 16th. He was arrested and charged with human trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in commercial trade. He is facing dozens of new allegations of sexual assault in a series of lawsuit set to be filed. He will go to trial in May 2025. Combs pleaded not guilty, he was present in the courtroom with several of his family members. 

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was charged with multiple things. The 2016 hotel surveillance video in May shows Combs dragging and kicking his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura. Combs then denied the allegations of abusing Ventura, then following the release of the video, Combs then apologized. Combs' lawyer motion on Wednesday further asked the judge to consider barring the footage from the trial. Combs is now awaiting trial in federal custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center. Combs will next appear in court on December 18th. 

There were many lawsuits involving Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs the most famous one right now is that the R&B singer was in a personal and professional relationship with Cassie Ventura. Ventura filed a federal lawsuit against Combs alleging years of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Ventura's willingness to come forward opened the floodgate for nearly dozens of other lawsuit against Combs. In 2018 Combs forced his way into her home and sexually assualted her without her consent. Another one in 2016 Diddy is caught violently grabbing, shoving, and kicking Cassue Ventura during an altercation in a hotel in california. 

In my opinion I think that Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs should have to pay his time in prison for his actions to Cassie Ventura and others he had hurt during the lawsuits. I believe that he should be facing his time to re-enact his actions he did to those poor people that suffered from his doings. All actions have consequences but I believe that Combs should pay for what he has done more seriously. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2024/09/18/who-is-diddy-sean-combs-what-to-know-about-artist-indictment-kids-net-worth/75278525007/#:~:text=What%20is%20Diddy%20famous%20for,1993%20called%20Bad%20Boy%20Records.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-diddy-combs-arrested-federal-custody/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/27/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-new-civil-lawsuit/index.html

1. Do you think Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs had a reason to do what he did? 
  2. Do you think Combs is guilty? And why? 
  3. How much time do you think he should be opposed to? And why? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think there is a reason why Combs did what he did. I think Combs is guilty because there is evidence that shows what he did. I think he should spend time in prison because he has done many things. He was kicking his girlfriend, acused for sexual assault, and probably more.

• I dont think there was any reasons of what he did, and I think he should spend life in prison because of evidence cops found at his house.

• no I don't think there was a reason for what he did I think that he's just lil freaky. Yes I think that the evidence point to him beinmg guilty and there a lot of eveidnce such as 1000 bottle of baby oil. I think that he should go to jail for life and shouldn't have the posioablety for parole. 

• I agree with how you said that what he did was bad but also there is way too much evidence for him to be counted as not guilty. I don't agree with how you said he should go to prison without parole. Sure he did some bad stuff but I think that he should get atleast a chance at parole, because if he is in there for life he might actually stop if he gets put on parole because it's better than being in there for life all over again.

• No I do not think that there was no reason for what he did, but I do think he should face the consiquices of his actions. I think diddy should face minimum of 20 years in prison. I do believe that he did it if there is real camera footage of what he did and other reasons like 1,000 bottles of baby oil in his house, and a big bed.

• I think he is guilty becasue they have proof of it. So he kinda deserveds to be found guilty.

• I think Sean "Diddy" Combs is guilty because of all the people that have said stuff about him. I think he should go to prision for a while then go to a mental health center. Due to there being footage and virbal proof I  think he should go to prison and a mental health center.

• I don't think that there is any reason to do what he is accused of doing, I think that he is guilty and I think that if he is found guilty that he should get life in prison. But then again if he snitches on the people that helped him make the parties then he might get time off. 

• I do think that Combs is guilty because there is proof, you can see it in the videos and a lot of people have said things about him. I think he should definetely go to prison and pay time in prison because he has to pay for what he did and so he doesn't do it to more people.

• Sean ‘Diddy’ Cobs is, in my opinion, a monster. There is no doubt that his crimes are real. There is real, video evidence of him assulting miss Ventura, and said video shows just how cruel he is. There is no true reason behind his crimes aside from an overinflated ego. He could very well be put in prison for life, and I think he deserves it.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker